Wink Low level BGs as Disc...GODLY!

So I decided to hop on my level 21 priest tonight and try out the new systems for PvP...mother of god. Disc is fucking godlike. The entire WSG match, I didn't die once, had infinite mana, and got #3 on damage and #1 on healing. I wasn't even twinked either, I was just wearing account-bound staff/chest/shoulder/helm/1 trinket, the rest were greens and even a couple whites.

At one point, I was tanking two rogues and a hunter on me, just spamming myself with Flash Heal, due to there being no interrupts. :P

Also, Psyfiend is another incredibly OP thing. Plop that thing down and completely screw an entire group of enemies. Is this what pre-3.0.8 Divine Hymn was like?

Biggest improvement over pre-MoP I'd say is the mana. All mana costs got reduced it seems, because I had infinite mana. Literally, I never even came close to running out of mana, because I regen my casts within seconds. Whereas in Cata, I'd cast like 10 spells and be OOM, and have like 15 mp5 as my regen...just running around waiting for enough mana to cast again.

I'm surprised they didn't nerf Penance's damage after nerfing Holy Shock and such. Penance still does around 60-70% of an equal level enemy's HP. Smite and HF hit decently, but SW: P ticks for 40 or less.

Just wanted to gush a bit, because I've never felt this OP in a battleground ever since the middle of patch 3.3. If you've got a low level Priest, hop on it and go play Jesus in WSG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    At level 70, penance hits harder per tic than the pyro of my mage in full epic pvp gear. So much fun :|

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think we need to reserve "Godly" for the infamous "Divine Star Bug" on the beta. AoE killing people/NPCs instantly without even having to cast a spell. Look it up on YouTube. Imagine if that bug wasn't discovered until live.

10+ Year Old Account
    its insane , suddendly all bg grps are filled with healers , disc priest in particular..had like 9 of them in ab and some holly pallies...its redonkolous ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Tried it on my second priest... amazing. Not like it was better before patch (but again I was twinked almost every level).

But, the feeling is that much better when you start melting faces on 85 as shadow. Oh my God. Seeing 3 enemy players running away from me as soon as they saw me was... exhilarating.

I was playing mine in the 80's bracket and was pretty much the same thing. I'm rocking healing and damage and /loling at anybody who tries to hurt me.

make a holy pala, holy shock crits over 1000 damage at level 14 without looms
    게임 은 어렵~~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    I was playing mine in the 80's bracket and was pretty much the same thing. I'm rocking healing and damage and /loling at anybody who tries to hurt me.
    One of the reasons healers are quite strong (beside the overpowered abilities they posses) is the fact that people are still learning their classes and are not able to execute burst.

I remember when I twinked my resto shaman at 70. Not many people managed to hurt me not to mention kill me (would finish battleground with 0 deaths and lots of healing done). But from time to time a equally geared DPS who knew what he was doing would manage to kill (rogues, death knights, some warriors, etc.).

hue so fahny op priest lel i pwn u EX DEE

blizz fix priests

Quote Originally Posted by Wolftusk View Post
    hue so fahny op priest lel i pwn u EX DEE

blizz fix priests
    I don't think blizz is going to balance low level pvp any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    make a holy pala, holy shock crits over 1000 damage at level 14 without looms
    ahhh no, they fixed that in a heartbeat, but somehow penance is 'working as intended'. go figure

Deleted
    Disc was bad before the recent patch but a good arcane mage could still kill them, now it's just a joke. MM can time Aimed between PW:S and get a one shot at least, other than that there's not that much you can do. Heals are just crazy all round.