Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Well, its sad when I think of all the possible Alien Races. Only one stands out as my Favorite.

They are big green of questionable intelligence. They are a combination of both animal, algae, and Fungus. They reproduce by getting killed in the height of Battle, their blood contains spores which will one day grow to be the next generation. They will grow larger and meaner their whole life until they are killed in Battle. They can build stars-ships, aircraft and other weapons of war. Only none of their technology should work, it is because they have a psychic like ability which empowers their technology. It also causes them to gather together for war under the banner of the Meanest and Largest member of their species.

They also have some funny traits, they love to get drunk, They have two Gods. one is who is brutally kunnin' and the other who is kunninly brutal they usually can not agree as two which is which.

They use teeth as currency, and since they regenerate teeth they can always take their own teeth.

They have several sub-species which grow from the same spore DNA, these are either smaller dummer little guys, two legged biting monsters, or giant pack animals.

Also the Color Red makes things go faster for them.

So can you guess who they are?

Race: Orks
    Sci-fi universe: Warhammer 40,000 (WH40k)
    Gods: Gork & Mork, or is it Mork & Gork?
    Sub-Spieces: Gretchin (goblins), Squigs (nasty mouths on legs), Squiggoths (pack monsters)
    You forgot the most pivotal and vital point! WAAAAAGH!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Im quite fond of the lore behind a telepathic race from an old gem of a game called "EV Nova"

The Vell-os are a telepathic race. They were led out to space, united by their telepathic powers by the Indian prince Vell-os in around A.D. 980. The
    Vell-os 'ships' are not ships in the common sense. The psionic power of the Vell-os pilot forms the shell of the vessel. The ship is also powered by the pilot's mind, and all defenses come from the pilot. The ship is literally an extension of the pilot within. While the ship does not have very powerful armor, the shields and weapons are some of the most powerful in the game. A single Vell-os Javelin can destroy two Federation destroyers and a carrier with ease.

Theres more but meh ill link Vell-os lore

Dart (above) the 1st you unlock with your powers in the game. Arrow (Under) the 2nd more gunboat based ship you unlock

Deleted
    WoW dryads:

Guild Wars 2 sylvari:

Heroes of Might and Magic V spirites/pixies/dryads:

Mass Effect series asari:

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    WoW dryads:

Guild Wars 2 sylvari:

Heroes of Might and Magic V spirites/pixies/dryads:

Mass Effect series asari:
    First 3 aren't Alien races from a Sci-Fi franchise which this thread was supposedly about :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much every alien race in warhammer 40k is badass.

but my preference is on swarming hivemindcontrolled hordes. so tyrannides.

and my special love goes to the orks. it's just impossible to not like those guys.
    Last edited by Sharde; 2012-09-13 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    Orks are badass as well, "orkz iz made for fiting an' wining!". The fact they their psychic abilities are what makes their arsenal work is pretty interesting.

Other than Necrons and Protoss, the predator yautja are another but almost nothing is known about them but they hunt powerful organisms for sport and have some pretty powerful tech.

Timelords. nuff said
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Elves from LoTR or Night Elves in WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    The Zerg and The Protoss.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Asgard in SG-1!

I second this. Thor is too awesome

Too bad they are nearly extinct (in that sci-fi universe, of course)

I would personally go with the Ancients from SG-1, followed closely by the Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    Elves from LoTR or Night Elves in WoW
    night elves arent aliens, there descended from trolls which unless trolls are retconned into aliens are native species along with the tauren.

humans gnomes dwarves all robot/rock/steel aliens cursed to be fleshy
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares

^this is my favorite alien race from Men In Black II
    I mean honestly makes me laugh every time. Either him or maybe

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post

They are so ridiculous, and they never die out, yet you can't help but love them.
    They are the Daleks from Doctor Who for those who don't know.
    As soon as i saw this post Daleks was the first thing to pop into my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turians and Tau.

Raptor militant empire? Hell freaking yes. Love those awesome mandible things. Cool as shit.

Asian-inspired future Draenei? Sweet. Love their caste system and general anime-ish style.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggsmack View Post
    As soon as i saw this post Daleks was the first thing to pop into my head.
    how can daleks be your favorite? their mutant squid brains filled with hatred and racism and then popped into a pepper pot with a lazer gun O-O

Deleted
    My favourites are the Aliens, both from the movies and pretty much every other franchise, being Number Six, my favourite Alien, from the game Alien vs. Predator;

These are my top 1 aliens ever. I just love how they do things, kill, everything.

I also love the Predator, a lot, from movie and games too of course;

I love them a lot, because they do everything for honor and for the thrill of the hunt, I love their technology, their ships, weapons, man, even their face is cool!

These two are my top favourites ever, I doubt they will ever change!

Used to be predators because they just looked so freakin bad ass. But then I saw prometheus, got really interested in the Alien universe and their backstory...now I find them slightly cooler, only cuz of the legitimacy of the franchise. Predator is slightly less serious.

Deleted

1. The great space butterfly!
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs25/i/20..._ashasylum.jpg
    2. Predaliens, combining 2 of my favorite races
    http://www.freewallpapershd.net/dir/...ticar-1972.jpg
    3. Asari from mass effect 3
    Last edited by mmoc60e7775b54; 2012-09-13 at 09:08 PM. Reason: linking images as they're too big, i dun goofed

Deleted

Either the Replicators from Stargate or the Daleks.