@ Obelodalix : WoW worth coming back to for MOP?

Hey,

I haven't played WoW in a very long time (last time was in February IIRC), and I was wondering if WoW was worth coming back to, I'm asking you especially because I am a fellow holy Paladin that likes to PvP, just like you. I followed your posts on AJ and most of the time they were very useful.

I'm a bit sad that there isn't that much drama going on this season though. Maybe you remember playing against me, I played against you in season 8 on blackrock.

This was my paladin : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A5sh/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    probably could have sent him a private message :P

Ah yeah sorry, forgot about that. Feel free to give your opinons though ! I read a few things about MoP such as new talents or whatever and they seem pretty interesting, I mean I could see most talents being used in a PvP environment.

As you might have guessed from my avatar I've been playing LoL since, great game. But I was sort of attached to my paladin somehow.

Love your DP op, who is it?

DP ? Picture is the chinese artwork for a Lee Sin skin - Lee Sin is a LoL champion.

Well, I guess the core mechanics of WoW PvP will always stay the same... and I think it's too hard to judge the balancing so early (even when release is pretty near).

PS: I'm also from Zürich AND I also play(ed) on Blackrock .

Aha I played most of the time on Garona/Voljin (Embuscade), but Blackrock was a great experience !

10+ Year Old Account
    Better then Cata, Worse then Wrath, Id say yes it's worth it, as no other game has created a compelling similar pvp experience.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Better then Cata, Worse then Wrath, Id say yes it's worth it, as no other game has created a compelling similar pvp experience.
    I'd agree with this, looks good :>

When I quit I was really sick of warlocks, rogues, mages + priests and shamans dominating, is it still going to be the case ? Mages in particular pissed me off.

WOTLK was fun although never really balanced (s7 was pretty decent iirc), Cata was really shitty from a PvP point of view (mmr inflation in season 9, mmr fix in season 2 weeks into the season that gave so many teams an uncontested rank 1, s11 probably was fucked up by R-M-P-L-S being so OP due to pve gear / "natural" scaling with seasons).

I'll consider MoP, thanks !

This is the generic end of expansion response. Always better than the most recent expansion, and worse than the previous ones. :/

I think Cata overall wasn't too bad. Pretty much the same as every expansion has been; in terms of balance, one good somewhat 'balanced' season, the rest with several flaws one way or another.

BC might be the exception but I'm not so sure, I remember S3 being terrible due to Warlocks and Dreamstate Druids... S4 was the PVE geared Rogues...
    Wrath was horrible every season except S7.
    Cata S9 was riddled with ridiculous Feral and Warrior damage, S11 with retardedly overpowered PVE trinkets and every man and his dog playing human.

So Cata was really no different tbh.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    not to troll, serious question. is a pm so hard?
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    not to troll, serious question. is a pm so hard?
    ugh, lol community is pretty bad but I forgot wow community was even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we can close this here.

Feel free to PM Obe for any information you might be seeking