Looking to build a 5 rogue gank/arena death squad

I'm looking to build a legendary 5 rogue death squad for ganking and 5s on kel'thuzad horde because KT has the highest concentration of bads on a pvp server.
    I require that you play all day and/or night every day because we all know how normal 5s teams work out, I need people with no lives!
    Obviously I need you to keybind everything and have at least some arena exp but If you don't have arena exp talk with me and maybe we can work something out.
    I need you to be chill! No elitists, just fun people, but that doesn't mean you can slack off on your gameplay I'm looking for people that can work together and want to work together and also have patience.
    Probably the most important of all is that I need you to be COMMITTED, yes that means no other mains and no randomly dropping out once your in (honestly anyone who would want to drop out on something like this is extremely $%# anyway).
    By the way I'm going to be REROLLING so it's okay if you don't have a rogue on kt or don't want to transfer, we are all going to level in bgs to 90. We won't be using exp increase BOAs because obviously not everyone will have them and if you are really interested in playing with a team then you won't mind that.
    I already have 1 or 2 people possible people that want in.
    My battle tag is Coinmaster#1914 if you want to talk it over.

It's not necessarily about the 5s. It's mostly about the ganking, the 5s is just a bonus. Besides...it's not hard to get rating in 5s even with randoms. Sap 4 people into blind and shadow dance/killing spree on the other guy, then vanish and redo. Sounds doable enough to me especially considering most people that queue into 5s are bad, I honestly wouldn't need anything more than some trade chat people to get decent rating in it but we all know about the commitment issues with 5s.
    Last edited by djcoin; 2012-09-13 at 06:53 PM.