Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    That new Revelation Online game looks like the best parts of TERA, BnS, and Aion mixed together in a pretty detailed and impressive looking world with constant flight.

Waiting to see what the grinding mechanic is like, but I'll just go look it up I guess. :P

Cool gunner class though?
    Is that game old or is it actually new? Cause it looks quite dated which would be kinda sad if it were actually a new game.

Does look pretty interesting at a skim though, combats there and has the fun running / dashing at a glance.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can hide the head costume by taking it off. You get stats from your soul shields, accessories and weapon, not the costumes. They're purely cosmetic. So you can take it off if you don't like the way something looks. Though do you need to wear a body costume at the very least to activate your soul shield. Can't run around naked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which race/Gender for soul fighter? http://www.strawpoll.me/10641835

Is this game dead now or? Used to play it until I got bored right around Naryu temples release. Worth picking up again?

So...I'm finally getting around to giving this a serious spin now that I'm finished up with Secret World for the time being...

Anyone around still play? Are there any important guides I should look at so I don't fuck everything up? Currently a level 18 soul fighter and just tinkering along, not knowing how to play well at all. At least I have a cool costume from...something. But haven't the foggiest clue about tons of shit in the game, including all the random upgrade shit it's throwing at me from login rewards and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...I'm finally getting around to giving this a serious spin now that I'm finished up with Secret World for the time being...

Anyone around still play? Are there any important guides I should look at so I don't fuck everything up? Currently a level 18 soul fighter and just tinkering along, not knowing how to play well at all. At least I have a cool costume from...something. But haven't the foggiest clue about tons of shit in the game, including all the random upgrade shit it's throwing at me from login rewards and the like.
    A lot of those upgrade items that you get from logging in are for max leveling equipment upgrades. It's nice that you can stock up on them early on, but damn, does it take up a lot of room.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    A lot of those upgrade items that you get from logging in are for max leveling equipment upgrades. It's nice that you can stock up on them early on, but damn, does it take up a lot of room.
    Yeah, going to need to find/get to the bank sooner rather than later at this point. Between outfits and the upgrade items my inventory is starting to fill up pretty quickly.

@Edge- I really enjoyed this games combat, unfortunately its filled with bots. So many bots.

Every late game world boss just has a train of bots farming it (which isn't all bad since you get to tag along), and the pvp is filled with bots.

It was a lot of fun until I caught up with the story at which point the grind wasn't exactly the funnest of grinds. Not sure if its changed since its been quite a while.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena doesn't really have any bots anymore. It's still laggy though, so there's that. In terms of arena rating, if you played early BnS PvP, shift everything down about 500 points and you'll probably have your equivalent ranking. Right now though it's basically destroyer / assassins / warlocks.

Just do the main story line and you'll get all the needed equipment before the long ass grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I wish I still played. I loved BNS to death. First MMO to take me away from WoW/FF14 for over a year. It started to get way too p2progress which killed a ton of my motivation to play.

Right now, just focus on the main story quests. They'll take you to max level, give you plenty of gear/items and then you can begin the end game grind.

You'll focus on acquiring and building a high end soul shield set. You'll work on upgrading your weapon and acquiring accessories badges/bracelets etc.

You'll get nearly a hundred costumes just from playing the game. Definitely no shortage there.

There's dungeons, open quest areas, raids, and single player challenges (think like solo boss fights with mechanics) that all reward different materials/gear/currencies. You can also PVP in arena (gear normalized) or 6v6 (for whales only).

Take your time and enjoy it. The combat really truly is a blast to experience.

can somone help me pls i cant register on ncsoft bc its says this (Email verification failed.
    Please try again in a few minutes.) how can i register

10+ Year Old Account
    (Misread in my first response)

How long have you been trying to make the account?

Does anyone on this site still play this game?

What are your thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Does anyone on this site still play this game?

What are your thoughts on it?
    Facebook pages aren't a perfect representation of any game's popularity, but the last time I saw BnS page update, it had less than 100 likes after many hours. And then... the last post in this thread was 9 months ago. It's probably safe to say that the game is pretty dead in the West.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cutscene for the new dungeon.

Playlist with the cutscene for every dungeon & raid

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C7XpRyz2szmzGH

Trying to find a new loop of games to cycle through.
    Decided to try B&S as a possible candidate, just to see how it is.

My eyes teared up on the perfect story telling about one character...this...was the moste subtle and perfect way to story tell and caught me offguard.

This is how i almost teared up
    At the start of the game you meet one character that teaches you how to play the game.
    He gives you quests to go to several different places and complete training sessions with him.
    I noticed in the middle of the quest chain he....had some kind of dark circles on his eyes.
    I though: "Did he have this before? Bah...i probably missed it and is nothing"
    i forgot about it
    But...on the last quest...the friggin dark circles on his eyes were HUGE
    I though: Oh boy...it was something after all
    The motherfucker dies Leaves me with a note where i started to tear up...the reward for the last quest is his Outfit transmog (T_T) fucking epic