Page 5 of 167 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    The expansion was free actually. They made boxes for it to sell more copies of the game, but if you already owned the game you got the 2.0 expansion as a normal content update.
    oh...... XD

I stopped playing before that :/

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    So far the main issue is that there's a lack of end game raiding and stuff. So no.
    Last legendary update brought raid? Or am I mistaken?

is the game free to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Very likely that this game will end up censored by the old farts that are in control of the games that are released in our country, which is very lame. Theres worser things on the TV that they show yet they will end up censoring it just like they did with TERA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaia View Post
    is the game free to play?
    Subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheren View Post
    Subscription.
    Business model in the west is unknown as of yet.

Right when the "NCSoft" logo popped up I just knew it would be bad. First trailer was "Yeah, right, that's totally going to work for PvE and PvP." the second one was "Yeah, definitely nope." and the third one was "I hope this fails miserably." I'm so sick and tired of all this furry "cute" crap being in games. When even a game that's supposed to be pretty dark (Diablo 3, for example.) has furry/pony bullcrap in it I just don't want to deal with it anymore...

So, on a better topic, how long until THQ sells the Warhammer series so they can make the new game an MMO again?

Edit: Before I get another infraction, that wasn't me trying to derail the thread, I'm just joking. I am interested but that's for another topic =P.

And I got infracted for no reason again.
    Last edited by SageKalzi; 2013-11-02 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Very likely that this game will end up censored by the old farts that are in control of the games that are released in our country, which is very lame. Theres worser things on the TV that they show yet they will end up censoring it just like they did with TERA.
    A lot of clevage in Blade and soul is no more, probably less, then what Tera has.

Tera elin was major censored because of the loli thing but lyns were never designed to be hot instead of adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    A lot of clevage in Blade and soul is no more, probably less, then what Tera has.

Tera elin was major censored because of the loli thing but lyns were never designed to be hot instead of adorable.
    Another point to add about lyns is that there is No pantsu showing and alot of the dabouks cover any chest area and most of the lowerbody down to the knees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone playing this? It looks fun, and the 1v1 arena video that I saw was pretty awesome for the combat. NCsoft hasn't said anything since the 5th of DEC. Have they added any endgame stuff beyond 5mans?
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    Is anyone playing this? It looks fun, and the 1v1 arena video that I saw was pretty awesome for the combat. NCsoft hasn't said anything since the 5th of DEC. Have they added any endgame stuff beyond 5mans?
    China just finished their 2nd CBT I believe. Heavily censored (no cleavage ladies!).

there has been 0 news on NA info but this fansite seems to update daily on any news:

http://bns.mmosite.com/

Are they even releasing this in north america and europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Are they even releasing this in north america and europe?
    Yes, team blood lust is in charge of localizing for NA. Not sure about europe.

Let's hope the combat is better then GW2. It seems to be more telegraphed than GW2 combat which is a good thing.

I think they might be trying to play catch up?

Maybe westernizing what KB&S is releasing at the same time? Like the new class and towers, etc

Yes, team blood lust is in charge of localizing for NA. Not sure about europe.

Let's hope the combat is better then GW2. It seems to be more telegraphed than GW2 combat which is a good thing.
    Well I enjoyed the combat in GW2. As long as it doesn't have any animation locks I'll be satisfied.

Deleted
    I hope they wont let it be handled by GameForge again... It will make me cry

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I hope they wont let it be handled by GameForge again... It will make me cry
    Handled by ncsoft.... TERA which ncsoft did not make was handled by gameforge

Well I enjoyed the combat in GW2. As long as it doesn't have any animation locks I'll be satisfied.
    You can pick up bosses

:O

Deleted
    Handled by ncsoft.... TERA which ncsoft did not make was handled by gameforge
    Yes, But Aion who was also handled by NCsoft eventually ended up with gameforge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Yes, But Aion who was also handled by NCsoft eventually ended up with gameforge.
    Forgot about that.

That was a long time ago before people (I think) realized gameforge was a big whore.

You can pick up bosses

:O
    Ah cool, kind of like Vindictus?