Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Seems like a millenia...Could I really hope for a release soon? I would hope so

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So Just to let everyone know Blade and soul NA/EU will not be coming anytime soon or if at all.

The next foreign release is going to be Japan, then Taiwan, then Russia (seriously fucking Russia first?).

Speculation on why NA/EU is not getting this game is probably due to Aion being released in NA/EU and just being piss poor awful for a long time (but that was on Ncsoft not NA/EU).So if anyone wants to play this game wait for 2018 at the earliest, but at that time NCsoft probably will move on to their next big thing and B&S will never be released.

I personally find this absolute bull shit. They seem to make an amazing game and NA/EU isn't even going to get it what shocks me the most is Russia is getting it? I didn't think it would be a thing in Russia.

Also new class being released soon the Warlock :l

Russia, because it's close to china,. and thus probably won't need a special server investment, thus low cost, big audience.
    EU = needs new servers, with lower latency = investment, they wont like that.

So Just to let everyone know Blade and soul NA/EU will not be coming anytime soon or if at all.

Speculation on why NA/EU is not getting this game is probably due to Aion being released in NA/EU and just being piss poor awful for a long time (but that was on Ncsoft not NA/EU).So if anyone wants to play this game wait for 2018 at the earliest, but at that time NCsoft probably will move on to their next big thing and B&S will never be released.

I personally find this absolute bull shit. They seem to make an amazing game and NA/EU isn't even going to get it what shocks me the most is Russia is getting it? I didn't think it would be a thing in Russia.
    According to http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...son-for-delay/ A member of the forum contacted NCWest and apparently got the response that Blade and Soul will be delayed for NA/EU because NCWest does not want it to compete with Wildstar. I feel BnS for the western community will be dead on arrival (or just not released at all) due to all these delays / no information for over a year.

And to make matters worse for this game; in 2015-2016 games such Black Dessert, Bless, and other titles will be releasing in the west by then.
    Last edited by Phaere; 2014-03-01 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    According to http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...son-for-delay/ A member of the forum contacted NCWest and apparently got the response that Blade and Soul will be delayed for NA/EU because NCWest does not want it to compete with Wildstar. I feel BnS for the western community will be dead on arrival (or just not released at all) due to all these delays / no information for over a year.

And to make matters worse for this game; in 2015-2016 games such Black Dessert, Bless, and other titles will be releasing in the west by then.
    Yup. They already took too long. Them not wanting to compete with other games seems like a lie to me. There will always be other games.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the look of this game aside from one thing. I hate the hyper sexed females. The clothes are basically body paint as they hug the skin and even show off nipples, and the breast physics look like their torsos are made of water. That's always been a massive turn off for me. It was the same with TERA, only worse, because of the freaking loli population over there.

"You're fantasizing about an 8 year old."
    "She's not 8, the lore says she's hundreds of years old."
    "She still looks 8."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The assassin looks so damn fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    "You're fantasizing about an 8 year old."
    "She's not 8, the lore says she's hundreds of years old."
    "She still looks 8."
    I rofl @ that ;p

I seriously hope this game gets released in the west, but if not t here is always Black Desert which will probably be very similar. Can't wait to see their assassin reveal, sorry for OT.

So Japan is next and they are planning to do a $30 subscription fee for one month. Like seriously? Do they not want to make money or something?

They are pulling this crap in a small market over US/EU? And we still have to go through Russia before EU/US release? I think I give up on this game. It'll be about another 4-5 years at this rate.

I just wish they hurry up with all the translations being done for a foreign release.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game is actually pretty fun and very flashy with the attacks/animations. Played it a bit with my friends in China after I asked them to help me make a yy account...there's a english patch, but it stopped working like 5 minutes after I started playing and since I can't read Chinese, I just ran around where the arrows pointed me. Also, the ping was awful, something like 400-500 ms and made the fighting experience suck. If I could play the game without lag, it would be enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an English Patch for the Russian client. The translations make it playable...
    If anyone wants to try:

client download & account register:
    http://playbns.com/

English patch download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!OcplyRQS!OBuNgq...5gZBpn3_FnYlA4

video how to:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiEcnihwW20

I used Chrome translate for the Russian client download and account creation, and IE for the patch download.
    The installation is pretty simple:
    - download client (torrent)
    - create account & verify it (you get a link in your mail)
    - install client
    - run English Patch
    - run game

Have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    They better hurry up because EverQuest Next is going to be my next major crack and TERA is my asian MMO of choice.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    They better hurry up because EverQuest Next is going to be my next major crack and TERA is my asian MMO of choice.
    It is not coming to US/EU, or at least anytime soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa. That art is Hyung-tae Kim isn't it???

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, hes the main concept artist for it.

I played the China release one and well, the game play wasn't really that great in comparison to say, Tera or Vindictus. The environment / aesthetics are great and very more Chinese orientated. The Chinese release are fully(?) voiced in Mandarin and was... a mediocre job I suppose. How that'd translate for other nation's releases no idea.

Chelly
    How's the lag on the Russian version if you live in Europe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yes, hes the main concept artist for it.

I played the China release one and well, the game play wasn't really that great in comparison to say, Tera or Vindictus. The environment / aesthetics are great and very more Chinese orientated. The Chinese release are fully(?) voiced in Mandarin and was... a mediocre job I suppose. How that'd translate for other nation's releases no idea.

So it's just like Magna Carta huh? Beautiful art drew me in, the actual game left me disappointed and wanting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    How's the lag on the Russian version if you live in Europe?
    no lag / delay here (a place called Romania).

The gameplay seams indeed... dated (fit for year 1999), the graphics are nice, and so are the moves.
    The upgrade / crafting system is... meh, at best.

If this thing would marry Tera, maybe something great would come of it.

Aparently this is NCsofts fruition after blue holes stole their original combat design intended for Lineage 3 or w/e

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    no lag / delay here (a place called Romania).

The gameplay seams indeed... dated (fit for year 1999), the graphics are nice, and so are the moves.
    The upgrade / crafting system is... meh, at best.

If this thing would marry Tera, maybe something great would come of it.
    Well that's a bummer.

Aparently this is NCsofts fruition after blue holes stole their original combat design intended for Lineage 3 or w/e
    Some folks who were working on what was supposed to be Lineage 3 left to form Blue Hole Studios. NCsoft sued alleging that they jacked a bunch of their art assets/work, putting them in Tera, and won.

As for this being something done in reaction to that, I've not heard anything about that. The game was in development for many, many years before Tera was released, or even announced, and well before the lawsuit.