Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Ah cool, kind of like Vindictus?

Bosses talk too when doing bad stuff.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 08:18 PM ----------

shes attacking fast because shes doing skill cancel to stop it right after damage goes off. Usually they are a little bit slower for destroyers.

There are no healers but 2 tanks, the way you heal is life on hit gems. Tanks can be blade master and kung fu master.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 08:19 PM ----------

Also they just released legendary weapons and they are game breaking over powered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Heavily censored (no cleavage ladies!).
    This makes me sad.
    I hope this doesn't transition to the west.

Looks pretty cool although the art style doesn't appeal to me at all (I realize that is purely subjective).

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This makes me sad.
    It's only because of China, they think video games is the devil. They only get to play 4 hours a day or something before their games shut off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Looks pretty cool although the art style doesn't appeal to me at all (I realize that is purely subjective).
    Eh, it is a lot more Chinese in terms of aesthetic than well... MoP, which is barely anything in terms of Chinese aesthetics.
    It's only because of China, they think video games is the devil. They only get to play 4 hours a day or something before their games shut off.
    China be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This makes me sad.
    If it does (I don't think it will), we can always replace the armor files like in Tera!

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    If it does (I don't think it will), we can always replace the armor files like in Tera!
    gotta have lyn in a 2 piece bikini

Deleted
    Seems like not many people are talking about this game anymore =)
    Anyway, it seems a bit like it's a Tera-ish game.
    I just wonder if there has been any discussions about the naked kid char in this game? Tera had to put some clothes on the baby in the west version, how will blade & soul handle it?
    Also people defended the tera child to not be a child but someone extremely old but childlike. What is the reasoning behind the naked kid in this game, is it also someone who just looks young but is old as well? Or are they open with it being a naked child? Would be interesting to know more, even if it sure is a scary field :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Seems like not many people are talking about this game anymore =)
    Anyway, it seems a bit like it's a Tera-ish game.
    I just wonder if there has been any discussions about the naked kid char in this game? Tera had to put some clothes on the baby in the west version, how will blade & soul handle it?
    Also people defended the tera child to not be a child but someone extremely old but childlike. What is the reasoning behind the naked kid in this game, is it also someone who just looks young but is old as well? Or are they open with it being a naked child? Would be interesting to know more, even if it sure is a scary field :/
    There hasn't been any news (that I have been able to find) for the NA version for over a month now :/

Anyway, about the Lyn, what naked part are you speaking of? From what I have seen, unless I have missed something, NCSoft has this race very much covered with very little skin showing at all. Their body shape too is the same from head to toe (thin and childlike), unlike the Elin with the adult hips/thighs.
    Not really familiar with their lore though so I can't comment on why they look young, but other than being an animal/human type race, I wouldn't think the Lyn will end up following the same controversy the Elin did... but then again anything can happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there's like... no info. =\

BnS's outfit aren't as revealing as Tera's.

I love the art style for each of em so I'm not complaining.

Deleted
    Yeap not been any new's since dec - 4th but in regards to that, the game it's self is somewhat fun i can't say for sure if i'll be playing the EU/NA release but i did spend some months on the KR version.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    how is ncsoft worse than activision, ea, nexxon?
    two words: tabula rasa.

NCsoft may not be worse, but that doesn't mean they're good guys.

if your not in the know:

NCsoft screwed Richard "lord British" Garriott(the guy who made MMORPGs) by "firing" him... WHILE HE WAS IN SPACE!
    releasing a false document claiming that he was leaving of his own free will and thus they didn't owe him what was owed, keep in mind... THEY DID THIS WHILE HE WAS IN SPACE!
    you do not shit the bed and you do not bite the hand that feeds you, NCsoft in one move did both.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-03-31 at 11:14 AM.

Looks like a better version of Tera, do want.
    Kind of strange that there aren't any updates yet though.

Deleted
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03...firms-layoffs/

Could be a reason for the lack of news we really don't know but it is something to consider, Where did the lay off's happen? Which team.

Perhaps but NCSoft West is really just an administrative part of the corporation for all of the produced games in the US and Europe.

I have my doubts that Blade and Soul will ever come out to the west.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

blade & souls beta ?

anyone know when blade & soul beta is due to be released in the EU ?, or know how eu players can get access to the korean beta ?

No dates for the West at all for beta or release date. They're still tight lipped about the game in the West thus far.

For those who are keeping tabs on this game, looks like we will be waiting for awhile yet. Found this in an article speaking to Hyung-Tae Kim:

'HTK: We're working very hard to make the game playable abroad also. At this time, we are hoping to release an English version of “Blade & Soul” by sometime next year (2014).'

For the whole article:
    http://bns.mmosite.com/news/04172013..._version.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgette View Post
    For those who are keeping tabs on this game, looks like we will be waiting for awhile yet. Found this in an article speaking to Hyung-Tae Kim:

'HTK: We're working very hard to make the game playable abroad also. At this time, we are hoping to release an English version of “Blade & Soul” by sometime next year (2014).'

For the whole article:
    http://bns.mmosite.com/news/04172013..._version.shtml
    The game probably wouldn't last anyway, there seems to be a lack of updates in korean b&s

The game probably wouldn't last anyway, there seems to be a lack of updates in korean b&s
    Eh, people have been saying the same over the years for a lot of games that are still going strong today.

But they are getting updates, albeit smaller ones, which just include new clothing/weapons, events, and usual skill changes. And part one of a large patch hit last week (which is going to include a new area map apparently). But I would imagine considering the regions they are aiming to get this game released to, they are a bit more preoccupied with that.