Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The point of adding me as a friend ingame was so we could bet 20g that it is infact the right recipe and yes I play on EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

That is how to create Quip in the Forge. It's a long, arduous process for a legendary, but the info is right there, plain as day.
    It's still an ongoing study, but yes, seems we are "just" ready to craft them. Next years
    If you truly are working hard with the final goal of wear one, you got all my respect, you're the same kind of player i am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    The point of adding me as a friend ingame was so we could bet 20g that it is infact the right recipe and yes I play on EU
    Ahhh lol, just a matter of a bet haha Whoah so i'm lucky, you're on EU haha

I will happily read the update, when the craft day will comes

Someone of you please make a HD video during the craft process, it's an unique event

I believe there is at least one very hardcore player who is on the cusp, with the help of a LOT of other players, of making Twilight. While I've certainly got the determination to forge ahead with my personal quest to make Quip, I do not have the hours or the resources or the know-how to do what he is doing to get so close to a legendary so quickly.

For most players like me, the process of getting a legendary will be a long, slow burn, a distant goal that will ultimately become reachable one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I believe there is at least one very hardcore player who is on the cusp, with the help of a LOT of other players, of making Twilight. While I've certainly got the determination to forge ahead with my personal quest to make Quip, I do not have the hours or the resources or the know-how to do what he is doing to get so close to a legendary so quickly.

For most players like me, the process of getting a legendary will be a long, slow burn, a distant goal that will ultimately become reachable one day.
    Same here.

Reading your post, you made me remember WoW vanilla and a particular weapon made with the effort of an entire huge group of people..

Unfortunately, the preview window doesn't quite work correctly. It doesn't show the greatswords right at all (Twilight in particular has a stunning animation/particle effect/texture). So it's safe to assume it doesn't show the others right either. The shortbow for example has a very... special firing animation.

That said... the legendary shield looks very, very cool. Like somebody condensed the WoW Judgement set into a shield. Wonder what it's like with particle effects/proper textures.

Also, I wonder how long it will be before we find out what the deal with Eternity is... could it SERIOUSLY be combining both Twilight and Sunrise (and who knows what else) in the forge? That's the most plausible theory I've seen on it, but it's still ridonculous.

Deleted
    I believe im one of the people who is closest to being done with the items that you have to grind but I do not have the friends or irl money to get me the items you need besides the ones you grind. I know that obsecenity bought 100k gems and his guild helped him getting even more gold so he has pretty much every single item you can buy, I also believe he is just missing the karma (for obsidian shards). As far as I know he is the closest to being done even if he is behind me in regards to the karma grind as there is no way I can get 250g to buy the rest of the items I need. For all we know there could be some other guy who has both the money and is done grinding the karma tomorrow but Obsecenity is very close to being done.

That was the guy, yeah. I'm eager to see him complete it; that's a major group effort. Best of luck to you, as well!

Deleted
    I think I want to cry now, just used the majority of my obsidian shards on mystic clovers and only got 20 of them so now I have a total of 30 -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I think I want to cry now, just used the majority of my obsidian shards on mystic clovers and only got 20 of them so now I have a total of 30 -_-
    Geeaaaaah, ouch. That sucks.

I know that Mystic Clovers are the absolutely most brutal part of the whole process, but that just sucks.

Deleted
    So I take it everyone is already saving for their legendary trident, right?

Bless them, they so wanted water combat to be a thing, but it's not

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    So I take it everyone is already saving for their legendary trident, right?

Bless them, they so wanted water combat to be a thing, but it's not
    Should've made an underwater 5 man..And a WvWvW keep.

Though I suppose people just wouldn't do them. I actually like underwater combat, it's just playing with a z axis is screwy in any game =\

I like underwater combat too, but I sure as heck can't justify making one of the underwater legendaries...

...well. I might've considered making the shark trident if I could wear it around town. But you can't do that with underwater weapons. ):