Well the point is... if someone ever posts that there is only one way for the game to turn out it is a red flag that something is being missed/miscalculated. Because if there really was only one way for things to turn out the game would have ended. In other words, as soon as Pistol said no matter what town was going to win everyone who was town should have been like "now wait just a second we should consider this some more".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well the point is... if someone ever posts that there is only one way for the game to turn out it is a red flag that something is being missed/miscalculated. Because if there really was only one way for things to turn out the game would have ended. In other words, as soon as Pistol said no matter what town was going to win everyone who was town should have been like "now wait just a second we should consider this some more".
    Or they could have read what I posted about how no character left could cause a double night by being the "early guard". If that was looked at before I got hammered it may have been a town victory, but it required both Ana and Pistol to agree with my logic, which at that point in the game I was made into the least trustworthy left alive.

I just can't believe everyone bought his crazy win condition :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone. The people who died the day of or day after he claimed it didn't believe it. I wonder why we died.

... Oh right. Because I played like shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Not everyone. The people who died the day of or day after he claimed it didn't believe it. I wonder why we died.

... Oh right. Because I played like shit.
    Yeah I was wondering why you outed yourself as a Mason when Greeney was still alive

I think I can take the played like shit award too :P Posting a vote when you'd just woken up, with a reason that sounded good, then having to sepdn 2 hours defending yourself before leaving on an 8 hour cartrip :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Yeah I was wondering why you outed yourself as a Mason when Greeney was still alive
    Because of my massive fuckup in my posts leading up to that. The lynch train could have been swung to me just by breathing on it. It's also why I'm now just watching instead of playing.

Because of my massive fuckup in my posts leading up to that. The lynch train could have been swung to me just by breathing on it. It's also why I'm now just watching instead of playing.
    honestly I didn't even notice it as first glance. and wouldn't really have untill the last day... and even then.. meh.

Deleted
    You could have just claimed you got the feeling from his posts and yadayada. Your mistake was when you claimed you knew something for certain, before that it was possible to salvage the situation

Deleted
    Hey there!

I'll try to keep it short:

I'm trying to gathers players from many different sites to play together in a game of mafia reserved only for the best of the best mafia players on the internet. So far more than 10 sites are participating in this project. I stumbled upon your site and your mafia community seems cool, so I was hoping that you'd wish to participate as well.

Basically what I need is exactly 1 representative from this site. If you could reach some sort of consensus or nominate some of the better players, or however you wish to go about this (assuming you're interested), that'd be cool . If you feel uncomfortable discussing such matters in an open forum (I can't utilize PM's because I'm new), feel free to contact me on Skype: thingyman.

More info:
    - Game will likely last 2 weeks
    - Game will likely start September 2-4
    - Game will very likely have 48 hour days
    - Sites participating: mafiascum, EpicMafia, MafiaManiac, Two Plus Two, Grey Labyrinth, MTG Salvation, TeamLiquid, PokerNet, Part Time Poker, OMGus, Giant in the Playground, Mario Kart MB. And more to come.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
    Thingyman

Deleted
    So...Lysah then?

Deleted
    So...Lysah then?
    Lol. My thoughts exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm insulted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lysah or Kraykray, imo.

Assuming Lysah starts playing like she did in my very first games, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw Silkku at it!

I didn't know giant in the playground had mafia going. (thanks once again to omerto for introducing me to it). ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Lol. My thoughts exactly.
    How long have you been lurking and why aren't you signed up for the next game?

It's obviously Firebert... he's got the best win record.

Deleted
    Lysah, KrayKray or Sikku would be my votes

Deleted
    How long have you been lurking and why aren't you signed up for the next game?
    Lurking since the last game I played.

And I'm not signing up because I'm going away for 9 days next week. I might sign up on the next one but I just don't know since I think I'll be getting a job plus other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Lysah, KrayKray or Sikku would be my votes
    This. Though I really don't know about Kray since I only saw him play once.

Deleted
    Lysah, Krayzy or Sikku

What do you say? Do you accept this privilege of representing your site?