best mod ever! <33

anyways I want answers silkku and I will no rest until I get them or I punch ely in the face for making sense half the time this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    or I punch ely in the face for making sense half the time this game.
    Wat. Me making sense? Elaborate.

Oh lol we were actually anti-town, sux to be you guys!

Also tbh it was kinda easy to see who the Reindeer were, just look at who voted Decagon day 1.

I never voted deca day one

Ugh. I am joining the army in few days so I am not sure whether I should join the games or not... If it's ok to post only within a 6 hour time each day or so, maybe I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Oh lol we were actually anti-town, sux to be you guys!

Also tbh it was kinda easy to see who the Reindeer were, just look at who voted Decagon day 1.
    Uggor didn't iirc which is why I marked him as scum.

He turned out to be scum - but so did I!

Frankly I had Ely tagged as a reindeer - though the others in the dead thread mentioned how he was pretty much just following the scum completely :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Ugh. I am joining the army in few days so I am not sure whether I should join the games or not... If it's ok to post only within a 6 hour time each day or so, maybe I'll do.
    You are joining the army and aren't even coming to the party where your friends are tomorrow. All make Waker feel uncomfortable pls

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post

Frankly I had Ely tagged as a reindeer - though the others in the dead thread mentioned how he was pretty much just following the scum completely :P
    I started on Silkku because I was bad and missed the second pm detailing him being Santa, then switched to Deca :-p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I never voted deca day one
    Thanks, Fox. <3

Uggor did vote me. I pointed it out in the thread and thought that was an extremely scummy thing to do and pretty nearly everyone ignored me. The incident was entirely forgotten throughout the entire game.

I had Ely pegged at townie, but I never guessed him to be a VT, usually he gets bored and suicides if he's just a VT. Or at least, that's what I would expect him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I had Ely pegged at townie, but I never guessed him to be a VT, usually he gets bored and suicides if he's just a VT. Or at least, that's what I would expect him to do.
    Missed a few games so felt like sticking around. And also liked bitching about how awful the town was being/how they ignored the fact that there was an "anti-town" faction and by the time people gave a damn town was in the minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Missed a few games so felt like sticking around. And also liked bitching about how awful the town was being/how they ignored the fact that there was an "anti-town" faction and by the time people gave a damn town was in the minority.
    People tend to blindly follow scum every single game. Doesn't matter who's scum and who's town, we all seem to do it.

Something.

Thanks, Fox. <3

Uggor did vote me. I pointed it out in the thread and thought that was an extremely scummy thing to do and pretty nearly everyone ignored me. The incident was entirely forgotten throughout the entire game.
    Welcome to my world in the Drow game!

Basically having half the game against you and not knowing at the time

People tend to blindly follow scum every single game. Doesn't matter who's scum and who's town, we all seem to do it.
    People were being especially stupid this game.

Also pls Kel never play Mafia again, kthx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to my world in the Drow game!

Basically having half the game against you and not knowing at the time
    To be fair, everyone ignored you because they knew you were right, we were all just scum. This game, there really weren't that many scum.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    People were being especially stupid this game.

Also pls Kel never play Mafia again, kthx.
    Ahahahahaaa, the Kel incident was probably my favorite part of the whole game.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    You are joining the army and aren't even coming to the party where your friends are tomorrow. All make Waker feel uncomfortable pls
    Well if you ask me few days beforehand I would of course have other plans ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Well if you ask me few days beforehand I would of course have other plans ._.
    It's because we decided only a couple days in advance and everyone else managed to change their plans to be able to come. S&E are going over to Langelmäki and still making it back on time

I hope everyone noticed the explanation to the Pineapple trees in the death PM.

I didn't even die, so I clearly won.

To be fair, everyone ignored you because they knew you were right, we were all just scum. This game, there really weren't that many scum.
    Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?
    There were 7 scum out of 25 players in a time limited game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    All make Waker feel uncomfortable pls
    Waker, go to party or get pictures of testicles sent to your phone.

(Did I make him uncomfortable enough?)