10+ Year Old Account
    sooooo

didja guys miss me?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Worgenite:
    I'm a healer. Not hit capped. Let me try again!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Worgenite:
    O_o

what class?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    O_o

what class?
    Non-Discipline Priest. Also, your sig is missing a second Wow at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Worgenite:
    But... all healers are hit capped now?....

And I missed ya Beaglebro. <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Non-Discipline Priest. Also, your sig is missing a second Wow at the end.
    I dunno if I can fit it without getting an infraction. Maybe a mod can tell me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

And I missed ya Beaglebro. <3
    <3

I'm back. I've decided I'm not worrying about what was bothering. They know who they were and I'm done caring about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I dunno if I can fit it without getting an infraction. Maybe a mod can tell me?

<3

I'm back. I've decided I'm not worrying about what was bothering. They know who they were and I'm done caring about it.

Just put it at the bottom middle on the same line as much happy, but I'm really bad at sig things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Just put it at the bottom middle on the same line as much happy, but I'm really bad at sig things.
    I'm not sure if it'll let me without making a new line :x I think I tried before and every formatting thing makes a new line no matter what

- - - Updated - - -

[CENTER]Wow[/CENTER][LEFT]such beagle[/LEFT][CENTER]tail wagging[/CENTER][RIGHT]many smells[/RIGHT][LEFT]much happy[/LEFT]

this is actually how I have it atm. It makes a new line on its own for every one so if I were to try and center a last wow, it'd make a new line. I dunno if spacebar spam would work either /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Admittedly, that joke worked better in the old days...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Is there an image in Worg's sig? It just looks like text to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Is there an image in Worg's sig? It just looks like text to me.
    that is all it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    the last wow being unaligned is kinda bugging me but /shrug

Deleted
    I'm pretty happy with that game. I read Silkku like a book day one and Kray was convinced enough to go through with it ;D Or he really wanted power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I'm pretty happy with that game. I read Silkku like a book day one and Kray was convinced enough to go through with it ;D Or he really wanted power.
    You had a failread seeing how I wasn't a scumrole and wasn't playing for the empire. I should have probably stayed quiet and let people continue with their horrible plan instead of being a voice of reason and getting a bounty on my head for it

10+ Year Old Account
    At that point I didn't care if town or scum died. You offering up your power (even though I had no clue what it was at the time) made your pick the easy one to make. I ended up using that power on myself and you on night 2 because keeping you alive was in my best interests for when I had to role claim later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    You had a failread seeing how I wasn't a scumrole and wasn't playing for the empire. I should have probably stayed quiet and let people continue with their horrible plan instead of being a voice of reason and getting a bounty on my head for it
    Night killing jedi isn't considered scum now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Thedead, on night 3 or 4 when someone put a bounty on you I actually tried to kill you. The kill failed though so I just said I didn't choose to kill anyone that night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Oh, Thedead, on night 3 or 4 when someone put a bounty on you I actually tried to kill you. The kill failed though so I just said I didn't choose to kill anyone that night.
    Yea, I kinda predicted I was gonna get NKed there ( not by you though ), and protected myself.

Deleted
    Night killing jedi isn't considered scum now?
    My role was to kill all lightsaber users which are found on both sides. My win condition doesn't interfere with the town. Closest example is an extremely bloodthirsty vigi