10+ Year Old Account
    I don't.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Sounds good

Sure, I laughed pretty hard at this, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Sure, I laughed pretty hard at this, myself.
    Well, I was a little worried my game was going to nearly die off the bat when people complained about a night start.
    I want to make sure nobody will freak out and threaten to leave the game over it (or if they do, I at least gave them a chance to voice the complaint).

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have any special insight and they will be active (or at least more active than someone who wants to be replaced)...

Fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Well, I was a little worried my game was going to nearly die off the bat when people complained about a night start.
    I want to make sure nobody will freak out and threaten to leave the game over it (or if they do, I at least gave them a chance to voice the complaint).
    For me the answer lies with whether or not he knew Eniah was his other half. If he didn't, it's unfortunate that he got stuck with someone whose lynch was out of his control. If he did know, he could've done something to stop it and I don't feel very sorry for him.

For me the answer lies with whether or not he knew Eniah was his other half. If he didn't, it's unfortunate that he got stuck with someone whose lynch was out of his control. If he did know, he could've done something to stop it and I don't feel very sorry for him.
    He did know, (I thought that was clarified in the role quote, but I guess that was just in my own PoV), though I'm not sure he was online during the time that Eniah was getting the latter bunch of votes.

To my memory he showed up to vote on me and then disappeared. I would have expected much more opposite to his partner's lynch and, if he knew exactly who his partner was, I don't feel sorry for him that he didn't put up a fight =p
    He could have easily role claimed two face + fake vigilante and swayed the lynch. People on this forum love to instantly believe role claims.

If everyone else wants to give him a second chance, go ahead and do that. It's just a game, after all, and a supposedly friendly one at that.

Unfortunetly it seems the majority of you guys live in the US, while I myself live in the EU. When I got home friday night, I went straight to bed after making dinner. I woke up around 4-5 AM, got my things ready and checked who was getting lynched until I noticed that in the hours I've been sleeping, the 3-4 votes Eniah had turned into 14 (Post #1137 by Greenie, at the time he had no votes, which for me was 01:57 AM) , and nothing I could really say at the time could probably have changed that. I PMd Enia when I saw he was at 3 votes and asked him to start particapating, only to recieve silence, and recieving the reply the day after.

My last "real" post in the thread was [Yesterday, 10:17 AM]. After that I went to Uni, gym, made dinner and then went to sleep, only to wake up for my death.

http://i.imgur.com/EIDt5Kj.jpg

The reply I got was more then dissapointing: Sorry, I asked greenley to replace me, I've got a lot of things on my plate at the moment, which I could not forsee prior to signing up (this is the day after he had spent 3 hours in Players VS Mods). I got this PM yesterday, 10:31 PM.

I don't want this to change the game in a complicated way only to bring me back, but I thought I'd like to make my case on why I didn't roleclaim nor why I wasn't able to try and stop the Eniah lynch in time.
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-01-19 at 08:43 PM.

Personally idc if Kapaya takes on a different role as long as he doesn't have any extra game knowledge.

Well if he's busy I guess it doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if he's busy I guess it doesn't matter.
    He's saying Eniah said he was busy. The way he worded it is kinda weird(like he's just reading what the pm said :x)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I feel the need to point out that Eniah appears to have been very active in PvM thread yet only had time to post "I have a good reason to lurk" in Mafia thread. Pretty scumbag move since he knew he would be screwing over the "other side" too tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    He's saying Eniah said he was busy. The way he worded it is kinda weird(like he's just reading what the pm said :x)
    Quoted it, yes.

I don't mind Kapaya coming back with a different role, again as long as he doesn't have any unfair information/advantage in said new role.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 11:02 PM ----------

oh, and greeney, you may want to pose this question in the actual game thread, I only saw it by accident cuz I clicked this link thinking it was the game thread =)

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    ...............shut up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Unfortunetly it seems the majority of you guys live in the US, while I myself live in the EU. When I got home friday night, I went straight to bed after making dinner. I woke up around 4-5 AM, got my things ready and checked who was getting lynched until I noticed that in the hours I've been sleeping, the 3-4 votes Eniah had turned into 14 (Post #1137 by Greenie, at the time he had no votes, which for me was 01:57 AM) , and nothing I could really say at the time could probably have changed that. I PMd Enia when I saw he was at 3 votes and asked him to start particapating, only to recieve silence, and recieving the reply the day after.

My last "real" post in the thread was [Yesterday, 10:17 AM]. After that I went to Uni, gym, made dinner and then went to sleep, only to wake up for my death.

http://i.imgur.com/EIDt5Kj.jpg

The reply I got was more then dissapointing: Sorry, I asked greenley to replace me, I've got a lot of things on my plate at the moment, which I could not forsee prior to signing up (this is the day after he had spent 3 hours in Players VS Mods). I got this PM yesterday, 10:31 PM.

I don't want this to change the game in a complicated way only to bring me back, but I thought I'd like to make my case on why I didn't roleclaim nor why I wasn't able to try and stop the Eniah lynch in time.
    Out of all the people playing I would guess there are more Europeans than there are Americans. This goes for the normal group that plays here on MMOC. I don't know about all the new people.

10+ Year Old Account
    And don't forget the couple lovable Australians

and I don't mind Kap coming back with another users post, especially if he is more active than the user he replaces.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm game for it too (as well as posing the question in the actual game). Maybe message everyone in game and get a full consensus. As for world locale's, I'm on the west coast of the US, but work rotating shifts, so sometime's I'm up at all hours, or sleeping at all hours.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Mememe!

We must kill the Batman!

Etcetc other stuff that got the innocent little me killed!