10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Pff, the drinking age in ireland is 18.

Come to Denmark where the purchase age is 16 and there is no drinking age. We can buy alcohol for PP the 12 year old girl.
    Using alcohol to try and convince me to come to Denmark is probably not your best choice. I know I brought up the alcohol in the first place, but if we are trying to set a place to do this I would need another reason to do this.

Oh, and I know this topic is us completely joking, but I'd actually really do this. Get 20+ of us together to agree on a country and give us a year to plan and save to do it. It would be easy to pull off (People sharing hotel rooms or booking hotels at a group rate makes that part of it cheap). This trip would honestly only be expensive for those outside of Europe and most of that cost would be the plane ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    :S But I have sat at a couple bars where even my feet didn't touch the ground. Does touching the foot rest bar count XD?
    Damn short people...

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Ireland has a drinking age? Huh.

Then explain how 14 y.o.s get drunk more often then me?
    Because the drinking age is 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Using alcohol to try and convince me to come to Denmark is probably not your best choice. I know I brought up the alcohol in the first place, but if we are trying to set a place to do this I would need another reason to do this.

Oh, and I know this topic is us completely joking, but I'd actually really do this. Get 20+ of us together to agree on a country and give us a year to plan and save to do it. It would be easy to pull off (People sharing hotel rooms or booking hotels at a group rate makes that part of it cheap). This trip would honestly only be expensive for those outside of Europe and most of that cost would be the plane ticket.
    I would totally be up for it as well as long as it wasnt too far. England sounds reasonably close!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Because the drinking age is 6 months?
    Well, the mother's milk of Irish mothers already have some alcohol percentages in it.

Deleted
    Well, the mother's milk of Irish mothers already have some alcohol percentages in it.
    Alcohol runs in our blood!

- - - Updated - - -

Youre all welcome to stay at my place when I get one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alcohol runs in our blood!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't tempt me because I will take you up on this....

I would totally plan a trip around Europe that involved me staying on a different friends couch in each country I visited. Of course planning a trip that long and that expensive would have to be done after my transplant.

Okay, I've got Ireland covered. Who is letting me sleep on their couch in England? lol

Don't tempt me because I will take you up on this....

I would totally plan a trip around Europe that involved me staying on a different friends couch in each country I visited. Of course planning a trip that long and that expensive would have to be done after my transplant.

Okay, I've got Ireland covered. Who is letting me sleep on their couch in England? lol
    Couchsurfing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Couchsurfing!
    Exactly.

Though I wouldn't turn down a bed in a guest bedroom. lol

Exactly.

Though I wouldn't turn down a bed in a guest bedroom. lol
    Guest room? Who do you think you are talking to? Rockefeller?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I turn 21 in a month or so although I'm no stranger to love alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    A drinking age of 21 boggles my mind. I imagine thats why weed is such a thing in the US.

Yay! We all get to trash Celtic's place \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    A drinking age of 21 boggles my mind. I imagine thats why weed is such a thing in the US.
    Yeah it doesnt make sense when you can join the army and kill people at 18 but can't drink til you are 21. America has a bunch of fucked up laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Yeah it doesnt make sense when you can join the army and kill people at 18 but can't drink til you are 21. America has a bunch of fucked up laws.
    After you're done killin, you start drinkin to forget it? I dunno!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    How is it this is not surprising. Also note at first I thought you were Ana. So apparently it's not surprising for either of you
    We kill for our Kpop queens. They require more bodies.

I'm pretty sure if you can sit on the bar stand and your feet touch the ground you are good to drink
    When Jazsmin was young, too young to quite understand what alcohol was, she was down in Panama. She was at a bar that decided that if you can see a logo under the bar, you were old enough to drink (you had to be somewhat tall to see it). They had reflective glass above it and that's how Jazsmin accidentally got drunk in Panama when she was 5.

I'd totally be down for this. I probably wouldn't be doing any drinking so I could be dd.

Good use of literary allusion.

Related to mafia:

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkbdnbffQc1qbwakso1_400.jpg[img]
    But saying "knick knack paddy whack" is what summons the bones.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Yay! We all get to trash Celtic's place \o/
    My imaginary future place

I would do this 100% Include some PvM people. It would be an absolute blast. set it a year or two in the future and I'm sure I can save up.

Damn short people...
    But I'm 6'2"!!

So who's doing the next game? I need to redeem my awful play in 40. ;P