Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Also might as well say here that if you guys are unsure about having spare time to play, don't sign up for this one and instead have someone mod a small game during ours or bother Uggor till he starts his because inactivity will become a problem for all. If something unexpected happens you can contact one of us and we'll see if a replacement can be arranged
    I have a small intermission game. Will put up a sign up thread within the next 20 min. Game time is kinda adjustable between 24 and 120 hours although 48-96 is probably more normal. Let me know how long you want the game to last before the game starts please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Keleb:

The new signup thread has been posted... it's unfortunately posted by an account with 0 posts on it. Waiting for approval. I do not expect it to take that long

I'd post a new one on my own account if that didn't create a situation with two signup threads, which would be horribly confusing to everyone

Keleb:

The new signup thread has been posted. Unfortunately, it was posted by an account with 0 posts on it. So it needs approval. I do not expect that to take very long.

I'd post a new post if that wouldn't put us in a situation with two signup threads at some point. That would be even more confusing.

Also, I fail. *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

As for when the next game will start, I expect it to start this weekend. Saturday would be nice, but we might have to stretch it to sunday to give people a chance to sign up properly.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Ok, deleted mine then. Or at least removed the contents of the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Ehhh, it's just frustrating that I've been the sole cause for my teams loss (first town, then scum) for two games straight. Fairly certain this is why people keep me alive to end game. >.>
    As I have said multiple times. You got caught up in a trap that would have been hard for anyone to avoid. Nobody should fault you for thinking Largehorn needed to die. The only mistake you guys really made was not targeting Lelly for the double tap on night three, but you were still caught up in thinking Largehorn needed to die.

You aren't the only one that was caught up on Largehorn. Remember, Mercy also mistakenly targeted him for those same three nights. He just had luck on his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Danner, you could just edit the OP in the other thread when it appears. Just have it link to the other thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    That works, I guess.

I'll do that for now. Sorry for making a mess, in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    true story: i realized deca was scum when he started being nice to me
    ....not the reason I was nice to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    As I have said multiple times. You got caught up in a trap that would have been hard for anyone to avoid. Nobody should fault you for thinking Largehorn needed to die. The only mistake you guys really made was not targeting Lelly for the double tap on night three, but you were still caught up in thinking Largehorn needed to die.

You aren't the only one that was caught up on Largehorn. Remember, Mercy also mistakenly targeted him for those same three nights. He just had luck on his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Danner, you could just edit the OP in the other thread when it appears. Just have it link to the other thread.
    I suppose. Still frustrating though. Now I know how Omerto feels with his uncanny bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Anyway, Mafia 42 signup is OPEN.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Anyway, Mafia 42 signup is OPEN.
    0 post account thread was approved, let me know if you don't want it, or want one closed for cleanliness, etc. I'm up for another 3 hours or so and will check back with you on it.

Nah, just kill the Usami thread.
    While it would have been nicer to have Usami start the signup thread, I'll make sure that this won't be a problem when the real game starts.
    And sorry for making a mess!

Ehhh, it's just frustrating that I've been the sole cause for my teams loss (first town, then scum) for two games straight. Fairly certain this is why people keep me alive to end game. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Deca: don't sweat it. We win some and we lose some.
    Pretty much all this. Don't worry about it. While I'm not new to Mafia in general, strictly speaking, I haven't played in years or in its expanded online format, so I probably would have made horrible, horrible decisions. It was actually quite helpful for me to be able to shadow someone for half a game while I got back into the mindset.

We were also pretty much up shit creek by the time D3-5 rolled around and were just trying to make the best of the situation we were in.

Most importantly, I had fun, so no need to apologize to me.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2014-07-03 at 02:38 PM. Reason: I worded awkwardly

10+ Year Old Account
    Deca, you were not the reason town lost during the Marvel game. If anything everyone should blame Kurenai! Hehe I kid I kid.

But seriously, it's not your fault. A lose or a win is a collective effort, everyone is a team. If people put in just as much time as you put in then who knows, maybe town would have won. We kept you around for so long because we thought you were a cop that had an innocent on Lora. We kept you around at the end because you trusted us, plus you are vocal, so that helps us.

I was so paranoid this last game that Cruelle was mafia because I kept saying I trusted her and I was still alive (the most vocal confirmed townie plus doctor). I thought Cruelle might have been mafia keeping me around because I said I trusted her, just like we did with you, and that scared me. I now understand the situation you were in during the Marvel game at the end (though yours was worst since you had two mafia to worry about), but believe me, it's not your fault. I get frustrated at the game too. I thought Marvel was going to be my last one, and it might have been if we lost, so I understand feeling like you are done with the game. But don't be! I enjoy having you in the games! Plus, like it has been pointed out, it could be worse. You could be Omerto. (sowwy Omerto :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't even know my win to lose ratio. I think I've won like two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen, your updated game list in the OP has a bad link for the Marvel game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I honestly don't even know my win to lose ratio. I think I've won like two games.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqE74QioFZMGdDIwdXJNakRtdWVfcndlOGlSMUJOdnc#gid=15

According to this game 35 was your first game played and you have played in all of the games since then (I don't count 37.5 as a real game and I don't have a link to game 40 since Worgen has a broken link to it. You did play in game 41 which was the latest game.). So you are either at 5 or 6 games played depending on if you were in the Marvel game or not. It's easy to go through all the links in the OP to see if you won or lost those games. Normally I could just go off my stat sheet and easily figure out if you won those games or not, but I moderated over half those games.

10+ Year Old Account
    From when I have played with Lora:

Mafia 37: Won
    Mafia 38: Loss
    Mafia 39: Won (culted last minute)
    Mafia 40: Won
    Mafia 41: Won

Couldn't tell you anything earlier than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen, your updated game list in the OP has a bad link for the Marvel game.

- - - Updated - - -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MUJOdnc#gid=15

According to this game 35 was your first game played and you have played in all of the games since then (I don't count 37.5 as a real game and I don't have a link to game 40 since Worgen has a broken link to it. You did play in game 41 which was the latest game.). So you are either at 5 or 6 games played depending on if you were in the Marvel game or not. It's easy to go through all the links in the OP to see if you won or lost those games. Normally I could just go off my stat sheet and easily figure out if you won those games or not, but I moderated over half those games.
    I never did that link(why would I put google.com? O_O) so it was someone else who borked it. I'll try fixing it though

- - - Updated - - -

I take great pride in getting things like that working right :P Last edit I made was the picture about post counts I think. It's fixed now though with 41 added as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqE74QioFZMGdDIwdXJNakRtdWVfcndlOGlSMUJOdnc#gid=15

That will probably need updating with some of the new people who have joined.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    KITTEH!!!!!!!

*super tackle hugs the Kitteh*

Keyboard Turner ChipsAhoyHoesAndABoy's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think this is a ripoff of GTA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipsAhoyHoesAndABoy View Post
    I honestly think this is a ripoff of GTA
    I am impressed that your name fits on a single line. I was worried there for a second.