If you want we can just lynch Treann day 1 every game because we expect him to be the SK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh, the next game I will probably not be modding or playing in because if it lasts more than 2 weeks (depending on when it starts) I'll be gone either in the middle of it or at the end.
    You said you'd help the newbie mods a tiny bit :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooooooooooo, Keleb and/or Army, you guys doing another game or are we calling it quits till someone else decides to pick up the moderating mantle?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Oh the games are still going on, I've just been uber busy lately. Not sure what Keleb is up to. I'll get around to posting a le sign up thread when I get home later today.

Oh hey! Who won the last game? I totally forgot about it ><

10+ Year Old Account
    The mafia b/c people smell!

Because Lysah am da bestest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Because Lysah am da bestest
    lol no

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    lol no
    u jelly

10+ Year Old Account
    lol no

I'm looking to start up a themed mafia game (currently I'm thinking of basing it on Batman: Arkham City) with a mix of unique and ordinary roles; I'd like to get a decent amount of players (preferably 25) if enough people sign up, though I'd be able to manage with anything between 15-30. It seems like the mods might be okay with me running a themed mafia game at the same time as the other vanilla (non themed) mafia game. I've made plenty of themed games in the past, and I believe I can moderate an intriguing enough one to get the mafia fans here to see the fun in themed games (even if you have no experience on what the theme is based on). I'd like to get an idea of how many people here would be interested in trying it out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm looking to start up a themed mafia game (currently I'm thinking of basing it on Batman: Arkham City) with a mix of unique and ordinary roles; I'd like to get a decent amount of players (preferably 25) if enough people sign up, though I'd be able to manage with anything between 15-30. It seems like the mods might be okay with me running a themed mafia game at the same time as the other vanilla (non themed) mafia game. I've made plenty of themed games in the past, and I believe I can moderate an intriguing enough one to get the mafia fans here to see the fun in themed games (even if you have no experience on what the theme is based on). I'd like to get an idea of how many people here would be interested in trying it out?
    Unless you're planning on advertising around on the forums(which is against the rules, even for something like this), you'll be lucky to get 15, let alone 25. Oh and if it's at the same time as the other, you won't have the ones that are signed up to this current game so I wish you extremely good luck in getting people. I like the idea though :3

Reopened since this thread is here to discuss the mafia games and is separate from the sign-ups and actual games.

A differently themed mafia game could be fun and can give things a new spin on it. We already have the next game in motion to start (they usually end up taking about two weeksish to play out?) but for the game after it would work if people are interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reopened since this thread is here to discuss the mafia games and is separate from the sign-ups and actual games.
    MY MIND IS SO CONFUSED D:

(but I meant to tell that to Ana, but forgot lol)

A differently themed mafia game could be fun and can give things a new spin on it. We already have the next game in motion to start (they usually end up taking about two weeksish to play out?) but for the game after it would work if people are interested.
    I can end a game in like four days :3

Comments about last game, game 19 are welcome. How were the new roles, Tracker, Lookout and Rabid Wolf (yes I messed up in not expressing clearly enough that there was no talk). Anything you would like to keep?

Deleted
    Keleb, it's rapid wolf.

I don't know about the tracker and lookout, but the Rapid Wolf is fun, the gun fight and that.

Also, about the gunfight, I think we should be able to talk, and only have 1 day to do it? I don't know if the purpose of a gunfight is to be fast or not, but, yeah, you get it?

I read a bit of the dead thread, but I didn't read through all of it, but I agree with what Lysah said on post 60. It most be indeed boring to be a VT, hell, maybe even the other towny roles might be boring.

From what I read from that post, I think the wolves/mafia should be reduced to two people only instead of 3 and make the other two people townies or give them new Town roles, assuming we have around the same amount of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Keleb, it's rapid wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Note: Why the fuck did no one let me know that I was mixing up the spellings of "rapid" and "rabid"? That's it.

Wolf mafia vigilante serial killer cop seer jack JK doctor bomb/PGO VT
    Other roles are largely pointless and flavor. Rabid wolf is an interesting idea but don't really see the point in it, it's just as helpful and harmful to both factions so aside from adding spice to the game it doesn't accomplish much. Lookout/watcher have the potential to be useful but will almost never end up being so. Both of these roles fit better on a scum team.

Most of that is largely irrelevant because the game was ruined by insider trading so there wasn't much use for or need of any town roles whatsoever. This entire game was a wolf consortium that ended up destroying itself, every town player might as well have just stopped checking the thread entirely. Perhaps in a legitimate game these roles would be much more exciting.