Serious face,
    I like everyone and don't take anything form the game personally. Hell If I wanted to lynch someone badly I'd be as mean as the forums allow me to be to get them lynched. Doesn't mean they should take it personally.

also worg i need your help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Serious face,
    I like everyone and don't take anything form the game personally. Hell If I wanted to lynch someone badly I'd be as mean as the forums allow me to be to get them lynched. Doesn't mean they should take it personally.

I hate you

Because you're a dog. A dirty dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I hate you
    at lest I don't put my back let up weird and lick it.

anywho my game would be non-traditional so II'll hold on to it for awhile ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Serious face,

wut ?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Because you're a dog. A dirty dog.
    :O

So mean!! QQ

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I wanted target Lysah, honestly on day one. I was informed she was always protected because everyone aims for her.
    I was, Listo jailed me on night 1 as I recall. I was then tracked, but that person was immune, and doctored the next night. Night actions being used on me for at least the first several nights in a row has become a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    (except personal pacts between friends )
    You didn't tell us who you were talking to you outside of the game, this is unforgivable and I QUIT MAFIA 5EVER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I was, Listo jailed me on night 1 as I recall. I was then tracked, but that person was immune, and doctored the next night. Night actions being used on me for at least the first several nights in a row has become a guarantee.

You didn't tell us who you were talking to you outside of the game, this is unforgivable and I QUIT MAFIA 5EVER!
    : o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh hell no, with the ego on thoese two if they ever meet their egos would collide and form on ego black hole that would destroy the world.

also dammit rollo....
    This amuses and flutters me And fuels my ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    This amuses and flutters me And fuels my ego.
    The kitten avatar melts my heart, even if the person behind is is Lysah. She has a heart of fire, once the ice melts off.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kitten avatar melts my heart, even if the person behind is is Lysah. She has a heart of fire, once the ice melts off.
    I don't know if serious or not about the whole me being Lysah thing, but I can assure you we're not the same person. And thank you
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    I don't know if serious or not about the whole me being Lysah thing, but I can assure you we're not the same person. And thank you
    You havent voted for each other a single time so obviously you are lysah! and vice versa :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    You havent voted for each other a single time so obviously you are lysah! and vice versa :P
    I did vote for Lysah... but unvoted. Twice.

Deleted
    I did vote for Lysah... but unvoted. Twice.
    See! Didn want to lynch yourself! :P

I can't tell if serious. I love kittens. This one just is so ADORABLE.

Someone said you're lysah but you can't be. You're not being aggressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell if serious. I love kittens. This one just is so ADORABLE.

Someone said you're lysah but you can't be. You're not being aggressive.
    It's not staying for an awful lot longer. I kinda need a new ava soon I feel, even though it is awesome.

Lysah is just a kitten on the inside. Scratch her in the right place and she'll relax and purr like an engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not staying for an awful lot longer. I kinda need a new ava soon I feel, even though it is awesome.

Lysah is just a kitten on the inside. Scratch her in the right place and she'll relax and purr like an engine.
    I have a feeling this has some kinda sexual emphasis

I'm not denying anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I have a feeling this has some kinda sexual emphasis
    One could think so, but there was no hidden meaning intended.

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm not denying anything.
    Oh you

I tried doing that to some women. It seems you have get their permission first. Oh well.

Lysah is fine. I'm used to her take no prisoners attitude. She's like that with everyone, outspoken, direct. It works her advantage in mafia games. I never seen anyone spin arguments as fast as her. I mean she showed up as scum during an investigation and still managed to lynch someone else. That's impressive.

Try to kill me and you'll pay the price!