10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    How are ele shammies? That's what I play....
    I've heard not great, but I havn't actually seen any in the wild at all. 'tis a rare breed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on my ele alt right now. It's not great but not bad. Definitely not as powerful as some other specs at solo leveling but I don't die as much as my mage did. Haven't yet come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    There's just nothing I care about less than atm than hunting down Sylvanas. It was just dumb :/.
    I had forgotten you play for that other faction....... Yeah, I think I found the problem.... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I had forgotten you play for that other faction....... Yeah, I think I found the problem.... XD
    Ooh, lol

Ooh, lol
    Yeah, it's a little different from the Horde side.

I have to get to leveling my Demon Hunter so I can see the Horde side of everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole Sylvanas vs Greymane thing is such a fucking minor footnote to THE BURNING LEGION. Like, can you two just kiss and make up so we can get onto the real problems here? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    The whole Sylvanas vs Greymane thing is such a fucking minor footnote to THE BURNING LEGION. Like, can you two just kiss and make up so we can get onto the real problems here? :P
    I feel like we should just lok them in a room somewhere and let them fight it out on their own so we can focus on the real problems.

I feel like we should just lok them in a room somewhere and let them fight it out on their own so we can focus on the real problems.
    Because a certain aging werewolf isn't the problem :P

I mean... it's not like Sylvannas went out of her way to cause him problems. (Though I'm not saying that Genn should like just forgive her for the whole son killing and country destruction thing, but at least from the Horde side of things, Genn is like that guy that wants to be the a main character's rival though the MC couldn't care less.)

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Because a certain aging werewolf isn't the problem :P

I mean... it's not like Sylvannas went out of her way to cause him problems. (Though I'm not saying that Genn should like just forgive her for the whole son killing and country destruction thing, but at least from the Horde side of things, Genn is like that guy that wants to be the a main character's rival though the MC couldn't care less.)
    Dude she totally eggs him on any chance she gets. Lock them up together!

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta hate it when you wait all day to play and you get dc'd 1 minute after you log on....grrrr.

Also sad that mafia has ground to a halt, though it's somewhat understandable with all the Legion playing going on.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

We need another one of these.

Micro Game #4:
    - Players: everyone who ever posted in this thread. It currently night 0.
    - Premise: You all are the same role, a mafia goon with a individual single-use night kill. Make sure the mafia wins!
    - This chat is the mafia thread.
    - The catch: There is an infiltrator in your midst. That player is about to blow you all up! And the night ends in an hour!
    - Kill that player before the dusk rises!

Night Deadline:
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Game is over.

Winner: ARLEE THE INFILTRATOR!

Everyone else loses. Thank you for participating.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

But but but... I'm the mod...

Oh all right.
    Bump from the dead thread.

Kill Arlee

- - - Updated - - -

Just a shot in the dark, really. Hope I guessed right!

1: You already used your kill on me, the rules clearly said you only got one kill
    2: Time is up, the game is over. Arlee has won.
    3: I cannot formally end the game since I am dead, meaning this game will continue forever until I can think of a way to break that stalemate.
    4: Dendrek has been bestowed the title of co-mod of this micro game, in a hope to end this stalemate.
    5: Danner has been banned from participating in any future games hosted by Danner due to repeated and deliberate rules violation completely contrary to the spirit of the game. I mean, %¤"# that guy! Don't post while dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Gotta hate it when you wait all day to play and you get dc'd 1 minute after you log on....grrrr.

Also sad that mafia has ground to a halt, though it's somewhat understandable with all the Legion playing going on.
    Yea that was really frustrating. Luckily it didn't last too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Game is over.

Winner: ARLEE THE INFILTRATOR!

Everyone else loses. Thank you for participating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    1: You already used your kill on me, the rules clearly said you only got one kill
    2: Time is up, the game is over. Arlee has won.
    3: I cannot formally end the game since I am dead, meaning this game will continue forever until I can think of a way to break that stalemate.
    4: Dendrek has been bestowed the title of co-mod of this micro game, in a hope to end this stalemate.
    5: Danner has been banned from participating in any future games hosted by Danner due to repeated and deliberate rules violation completely contrary to the spirit of the game. I mean, %¤"# that guy! Don't post while dead!
    Woooo best game a of mafia!

7+ Year Old Account
    Man that Arlee person is a heck of a mafia player. She's such a good infiltrator that she doesn't even know it!
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2