So, what's everybody's plans for Halloween?

If the stars align, Trails of Cold Steel III.
    My laptop did the what it does every 6 months, ie died,
    So I'm once again left with no actual way to have fun. But with a little luck, I will get it back towards the end of next week.

The days until then will be though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    If the stars align, Trails of Cold Steel III.
    YEAH!

Waiting for the PC port though, which is going to be agonizing since I won't be able to keep up with the discussions for 'Trails and people keep posting spoilers everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    go into a sugar coma from candy + get drunk as a skunk for samhain. enjoy a little devils lettuce and a bunch of horror movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So, what's everybody's plans for Halloween?
    Maybe get motivated and put up a themed game thread since it's been awhile....

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Waiting for the PC port though, which is going to be agonizing since I won't be able to keep up with the discussions for 'Trails and people keep posting spoilers everywhere.
    Thank you SO much for reminding me that this came out on the PS4 as well as the PC. I don't need the PC to play it.

I had fun yesterday. Time to spoil the shit out of this game for your inconvenience: several of the characters had colors, there were audio signals with samples exceeding 0 amplitude, and multiple models had textures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Yeah... I really really should. I feel terrible for not having managed to finish that zero escape game yet.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I had this vague notion of retooling my Halloween game from last year, but I don't have the mental stamina or time to run a game right now :/
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I can't believe that Christmas is only twenty days away. This year has gone by pretty fast.

To an end of a decade of crazy.

To another decade of crazy!

One more week, and it's vacation time... one looong week.

10+ Year Old Account
    wew another fucking year and another fucking decade. three cheers to dying slowly by getting older. huzzah.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Happy new year to you too

At least we're now in a decade with a proper name!

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    wew another fucking year and another fucking decade. three cheers to dying slowly by getting older. huzzah.
    We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone!

<3 all of you crazy backstabbers!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account

Time to forget the decade

As much as I miss the games that were hosted here, I completely understand if the interest and desire to run/play is no longer there. We've been steadily declining in terms of player numbers and activity levels for a while so it isn't exactly a huge surprise and I don't blame anyone for it.

With that said, I'm always happy to chat over Discord to catch up with you all. If a game ever runs here again I'll be sure to join it, though in the meantime if anybody wishes to nudge me in the direction of some other site where I can play these games it would be very much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there are a few forums that are specifically dedicated to mafia games. Mafia Scum, Mafia Universe, etc. If you end up joining one (or many of them) you should PM me or something because I'd be a lot of fun to play with y'all again, even if it's offsite.

I'm a little sad that I think we're at the end of the run, or at least close to it. I think forums in general are on the decline, except for specific things. I am pretty glad I at least got to play one more! Would be fun if it picks up again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I must admit I lost a lot of my gusto for this forum when I had to stop playing Blizzard games. That this happened just around the same time as the mafia games dropped off is just how the die rolled. Bad timing, but one reinforced the other.

But ... I still really like you guys, and if there ever is another game here, I will sign up immediately. I may not check the forums every day anymore, but that's for certain.

Unfortunately, I have come to realize that I just don't have the time to both be a tabletop GM and a mafia game moderator, so I don't think I can build another game anytime soon. A shame, because I feel I have a few good game ideas still. Maybe things will change in a few years.

Yeah, that's understandable. I only really come here for the sake of the FFXIV forum and this board, since I haven't been a fan of Blizzard for a while now. I've done some digging around and found a few active sites that host mafia games, though I'll admit I'm a little reluctant to participate in any since they seem to move very quickly compared to the more reasonable pace we enjoyed here. Plus I'm not sure how well my, uh, unique approach to many games would work out elsewhere.