10+ Year Old Account
    Ngl that was one of the more intense days and I LIVE FOR IT. But yes things do happen to get very hot and steamy.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    New rule for next Mafia game. Everyone must speak with Shakespearean insults.
    Thou art bold, that I must allow. Yet it meaneth naught blessed if thou art but a silver-tongued leech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Thou art bold, that I must allow. Yet it meaneth naught blessed if thou art but a silver-tongued leech.
    If thou speak’st false, upon the next tree shall thou hang alive, till famine cling thee.

I'm not modding that. I'll have a headache before the end of day 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

So during night phase, there is no action in the thread until all of the behind the scenes action via PMs are completed? Or a day passes?

I couldn't even imagine modding one of these. Shit ton of stuff to pay attention to just playing, let alone running it haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    So during night phase, there is no action in the thread until all of the behind the scenes action via PMs are completed? Or a day passes?

I couldn't even imagine modding one of these. Shit ton of stuff to pay attention to just playing, let alone running it haha.
    Mods discretion. Usually there will be given time limit. Lets say night starts, 24 hour later day will start. Some mods will follow that to a T. Some mods will start day as soon as all night actions have been submitted. (Night actions are usually submitted on a seperate website called quicktopic).

If you talk during the night phase in the game thread well after the mod post for end of day you'll more than likely get mod killed.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2020-11-02 at 02:11 AM.

Yeah, there is some variance between mods - but typically the main thread goes dark (ha!) at night. No discussion is allowed, and anyone who has night actions submits them to the mod in the designated location, which is generally a quick topic thread

- - - Updated - - -

And I see I just regurgitated what Crackle told you
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I'm not modding that. I'll have a headache before the end of day 1

Et si nous parlions tous en français à la place, alors?

What if we all spoke French instead, then?

Graeham has been modkilled

10+ Year Old Account
    Is modkilled masculine or feminine?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

...... I do not know where you’re going with this Firebert. But for humor’s sake - I’m female, so this modkill is feminine

The portion of my DNA that is French, according to my DNA test, is highly offended by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The portion of my DNA that is French, according to my DNA test, is highly offended by this.
    Something something, never suffer a french to live? That’s how that goes, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...... I do not know where you’re going with this Firebert. But for humor’s sake - I’m female, so this modkill is feminine
    I forget, do verbs or nouns in French have genders?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

3+ Year Old Account
    I still don't know how I'm still alive at this point
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I wouldn't want to get on Bwonsamdi's bad side, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Generally the active game isn’t something we discuss, even here - it’s too easy for people to read into things that are said and make inferences from comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    make it day so I can be entertained some more :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly modding a game can be insanely fun. I think I've only ever modded 3 and 1 had a person go MIA and I had to replace them because they were important which was caught on instantly (Game 76 Clue), a 2nd actually went decent (Game 102 Garden Warfare) and my 3rd completely got fucked over by night actions (Game 120 Throne of Lies)!

I kinda want to try and run my ToL game again but if I can't get Danner's RC maker working I'd have to go to boring cards.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm it looks like the role card builder still works so I might need to try and make adjustments to them and hope for at least 16 players again lol