10+ Year Old Account
    Lysah was Arcanine, why are we saying she was killed?

This thread is intended to be a discussion thread for inbetween games. Mostly so that way instead of continuing to chat in the game thread or wait for a signup thread, you can just head here ^_^

I don't care what happens, I'm done modding. I'll say again though, if anyone wants to mod, pm me and I'll give you access to the mod forum on the other forum so that way you can have access to the templates and such.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Lysah was Arcanine, why are we saying she was killed?
    Because she's always killed. Even when she lives to the end. Somebody at some point in that game murdered her in cold blood. ^_^

<3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Be nice to Lysah, Mafia thingies. she be fragile and squishy!
    I am always nice!

I really had a few wires crossed and genuinely thought Diglet was Lysah. ^_^ Wasn't putting much thought into who was who this time. The Pokemon fun scrambled my lil kitty mind..

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because she's always killed. Even when she lives to the end. Somebody at some point in that game murdered her in cold blood. ^_^

<3
    I was going to kill her if I had succeeded in getting Snorlax lynched :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Be nice to Lysah, Mafia thingies. she be fragile and squishy!
    I find this hard to believe :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

u gais so meen =(((

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm glad the game is coming back to here. The other forums were nice but I think MMOC is what we are all familiar with and it's easier to just have one Fun Stuff bookmark on my bar :P
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Yeah, and the biggest advantage with MMO-C is that we will get some new players every now and then when we play here.
    Also, is the traitor role getting changes or not, I'm confused <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Yeah, and the biggest advantage with MMO-C is that we will get some new players every now and then when we play here.
    Also, is the traitor role getting changes or not, I'm confused <.<
    What do you mean?

The traitor has gone from two win conditions to one back to two. He went from being able to play passive to being forced to seek out to being able to play passive again.

We need one set of rules for this role please :x

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that they shouldn't be forced to seek out the mafia / wolves (though they should still be able to if they want), but they should only win if they are converted and their team wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I think that they shouldn't be forced to seek out the mafia / wolves (though they should still be able to if they want), but they should only win if they are converted and their team wins.
    This. It's not my choice anymore, but I feel this should be what they have. It makes no sense to have a role that is essentially scum, is counted by scum by players, is counted as scum by the mods when making the game, yet can play full town and come away with a win. Either remove them from future games or make it so they can only win if they get recruited and their team wins. I have no idea how I've had them in my recent games(too forgetful >_<) and I don't pay attention to Foxxi's(or Arlee's before she stopped modding) games normally, but since I was playing this past one, it was kinda shitty sitting there knowing we hadn't recruited the traitor and that he wasn't actively trying to get recruited. I wouldn't mind if their objective was just to get recruited, it's not like we give awards based on how everyone played :3 (though that could be some sorta idea, like the mods grade everyone based on how well they played their roles :3)

On another note, I got a pm from someone stating they'd do moderating if no one else wanted to. They said they'd rather play, but can mod if needed. I'm surprised Holz, Wass, Treann or any of the others who kept asking me to help mod haven't even made a comment on the fact that the games need a new moderator. I also sent a pm to Foxxi asking her what she planned on doing, but she rarely talks anymore so I doubt I'll hear from her anytime soon :\

Edit: Also, I totally missed Army stating he'd mod if needed :3
    Last edited by Loaf; 2012-09-15 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I've been busy . Just sent the PM. It'll be interesting to see how modding goes.

GIVE ME MY SERIAL KILLER ROLE ALREADY!

/caps
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post

/caps
    I'm not modding, soooooooooooo, good luck with that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'm not modding, soooooooooooo, good luck with that :P
    OH, OK FINE, I'LL MOD THIS ONE THEN WITH FOXXY AND ARLEE, IN FACT, FOXXI AND ARLEE WILL PLAY THIS ONE!

/casp
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd offer to mod (and would enjoy doing it), but would it be good for the game? Whether I am any good or not at this game is debatable. One thing I'd think we'd agree on though is that I'm quite active. Losing an active player probably wouldn't be good for the game.

Modding is a lot of work. And sometimes it's worth it, when it feels like people are genuinely enjoying themselves, and you open the thread to see that lots of discussion and interesting ploys are taking place, it makes the work less like a chore and more of something that you want to do. But when you open the page after almost a whole day to find only 5 new posts, and the content of those posts gives the feeling that the players don't really care... Well then the work just feels like work, and work that isn't even appreciated at that. Ive tried everything I can think of to make people feel interested in these games, and I'm not sure where to go from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Modding is a lot of work. And sometimes it's worth it, when it feels like people are genuinely enjoying themselves, and you open the thread to see that lots of discussion and interesting ploys are taking place, it makes the work less like a chore and more of something that you want to do. But when you open the page after almost a whole day to find only 5 new posts, and the content of those posts gives the feeling that the players don't really care... Well then the work just feels like work, and work that isn't even appreciated at that. Ive tried everything I can think of to make people feel interested in these games, and I'm not sure where to go from here.
    This! We've both tried different things, from the weird 3 mafia game to the lynch the mayor game and people didn't like those so we tried normal games and some people seemingly didn't care. We tried new forums hoping that the lack of posts was b/c people were afraid to post due to being linked to their older games and that didn't help and only got worse(cept the last bit of the recent game). It's why I'm done modding for a bit. I love you all(or well, Idk about love, but you get the idea :P) but when all but 3 people are barely posting(I admit I did disappear for a bit there, but I did post a lot when it mattered most!), it makes modding the games difficult.

Foxxi, I have two people who are willing to mod the next game if you feel like breaking as well. I'm not sure what you're going to do though :3

/caps
    You have had the SK role once already geez!

OH, OK FINE, I'LL MOD THIS ONE THEN WITH FOXXY AND ARLEE, IN FACT, FOXXI AND ARLEE WILL PLAY THIS ONE!

/casp
    Eh, the next game I will probably not be modding or playing in because if it lasts more than 2 weeks (depending on when it starts) I'll be gone either in the middle of it or at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You have had the SK role once already geez!
    yea, and all by myself cause it was 3 mafia teams