Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So, will there be another game before January or not?
    I'll be putting up a signup thread tonight for a special game with a limited number of players (10-15, will see tonight) that will run for a max number of RL days. Game will probably start on 21st-23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Or if Elyaan locked up Krayzy instead of me that night. Trade Krayzy's death with Anakso, then a possible lynch on Kel, and mafia would have won.
    We have a saying here that translates (more or less) literally to "If if didn't exist, I would be [insert anything awesome]".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I'll be putting up a signup thread tonight for a special game with a limited number of players (10-15, will see tonight) that will run for a max number of RL days. Game will probably start on 21st-23rd.
    sign me up sir!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea who Robozerim is, but he's probably not me.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you Firebert today, Arlee?
    Surely you mean the other way around, and it's because I've not been bothered to change my avatar back yet.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Or if Elyaan locked up Krayzy instead of me that night. Trade Krayzy's death with Anakso, then a possible lynch on Kel, and mafia would have won.
    We decided to lock you up because you were the most likely to be mafia

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the sign up thread Worgie, GOD. Learn to post in the appropriate thread. You're now suspended from future games!
    D:<

Don't be mean to Beaglebro! I may have gotten him killed (again) but I shall defend him to my very last nap!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

There's a signup thread for The end of the world mafia game.

If the town loses is the world going to blow-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    If the town loses is the world going to blow-up?
    They weren't to know!!!!

I've been away a while and just had time to read over the rest of the mafia stuff I missed.

I'd like to say, good game everyone. I think this game was a lot better than several previous ones and it's mostly thanks to everyone having a good attitude about it. I think most people played well by the end and I hope we can keep it up.

ahahahah)) nice

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping for justice.

What I have suggested if you ever try this again is in the dead thread. It's not fair to allow people to post actions earlier and still allow it to count as earlier. They should all be taken into account exactly when night officially ends(as in, you or whoever is co-modding says 'so and so was lynched by the town, it's night'). Any actions that would be taken into account now would then be put into the normal order of night actions(also, what would've happened in the off chance the mafia did their action the same time the vigi did his and they targeted each other?) allowing for more balanced play. I should not have died last night, but b/c you decided to accept night actions hours before night I got killed. It's bullshit and if it's ever done this way again, I'm not playing.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 07:28 AM ----------

and don't bring up what you said in the dead thread about "well so and so can miss a claim by the cop and allow the cop be killed by the mafia." That's their own damn fault for slipping that bad and not changing their action beforehand.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also want to point out that the way it's stated in the op, the "actions are done in the order the mod receives em" thing is under night phase. I took it to mean exactly how I'm describing it, not "post to kill Worgen 2 fucking hours before night even has a chance to start and have it go through!" That's day phase then and should've been either stated there or the description should've included something along the lines of "this means if I receive an action 2 hours before night starts, I'll accept it as two hours before anyone else posted"

Deleted
    Dyra closed the previous game thread just when I was making my post .__.

Anyways, I was trying to tell Kisuro that Traitors did lose in this game if they died before getting converted, we just played with the old rule set where Traitors could still win with the town should they remain alive at the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Dyra closed the previous game thread just when I was making my post .__.
    I'm sowwie.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Another case of trust in Elyaan.

If you do, the town will win.

Two games have paid testament to this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

Yeah dismembering you has been truly beneficial for the Town. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Anyways, I was trying to tell Kisuro that Traitors did lose in this game if they died before getting converted, we just played with the old rule set where Traitors could still win with the town should they remain alive at the end
    Ok, yeah, I re-read the traitor thread and I'm all caught up now. I just thought that Majad trying not to get converted was going against his goal. I stand corrected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

I still hate you for doing that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Ok, yeah, I re-read the traitor thread and I'm all caught up now. I just thought that Majad trying not to get converted was going against his goal. I stand corrected.
    That's not how I interpreted what Keleb and Kray said.