10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I got all of the battle pets from MC and BWL the day they put them in the game. Having 7 toons that are 85+ made it real easy.

The Naxx pets were being stingy (I only ran that on my main each week) up until a little over a week ago and the final 2 I needed I got.
    Wow. I've only been running them on the one character. Vicidius can go die in a fucking fire..... took me two pet trinkets, haste food, haste as the primary stat on every other piece of gear, a dagger and a whole lot of luck just to do it as Priest. Never again. Fortunately I now have all the pets from AQ so I never have to go there again. :3

I still need Chrominius, Ashstone Care, Harbinger of Flame and Fungal Abomination.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely nothing of importance to say, what I say in this post is completely irrelevant stuff to alleviate my temporary boredom that currently plagues me. To search for significance in this text is a fool's errand. Good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staler View Post
    Hey i play this game in starcraft 2! People play it here also?
    Yep. We've been at it for a while and should be starting another game soon. Keep your eyes open if you're interested. Keep in mind that how we play might be different than how you play it on sc2 :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I forgot to pay attention to the mafia game after I died xD

What happened, who won?

I never got a dead thread pm so no idea what was going on at all :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Town won, I believe. There were two doctors after all, and Robozerim killed me (Santa) on night one.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Town won, I believe. There were two doctors after all, and Robozerim killed me (Santa) on night one.
    That I did, and I have no regrets about it. Well, maybe if I had cause to believe you were going to give one of us mafians a present. Can I use you changing your mind about giving my ally a collar as an excuse for killing you?

15+ Year Old Account
    1 cop. 1 serial killer. everyone else is a townie. go.

no? phooie >.<
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    1 cop. 1 serial killer. everyone else is a townie. go.

no? phooie >.<
    Once I remembered that the cop can't detect a serial killer, I found myself incredibly amused by this. It wouldn't be so funny for me if I were the cop though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Once I remembered that the cop can't detect a serial killer, I found myself incredibly amused by this. It wouldn't be so funny for me if I were the cop though.
    We did one game where everyone was mafia expect for one person show was a sk (sadly numbers didn't divide evenly by 3). That was a fun game for the mods... I think people playing almost burned down the forums ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    We did one game where everyone was mafia expect for one person show was a sk (sadly numbers didn't divide evenly by 3). That was a fun game for the mods... I think people playing almost burned down the forums ><
    I messed that one up. If ever tried again, DO NOT REVEAL DEAD PEOPLE AS MAFIA! Just say Worgenite was killed overnight! Or Worgenite was lynched, it's night! and it'll be 1000x better lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Must have been a fun game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Must have been a fun game!
    It was...for about two, maybe three days and then everyone realized what we did and was like >:O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    It was...for about two, maybe three days and then everyone realized what we did and was like >:O
    Actually, our team and another one figured it out after N1 and we made the 3rd team convinced that it was a bastardized game where everyone shows up as Mafia.

And then there was poor NFT, never quite realizing what was going on until it was too late :P

Deleted
    Exactly, that's why I think it must have been fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Actually, our team and another one figured it out after N1 and we made the 3rd team convinced that it was a bastardized game where everyone shows up as Mafia.

And then there was poor NFT, never quite realizing what was going on until it was too late :P
    I told him night 1 I think.

I messed that one up. If ever tried again, DO NOT REVEAL DEAD PEOPLE AS MAFIA! Just say Worgenite was killed overnight! Or Worgenite was lynched, it's night! and it'll be 1000x better lol
    I agree, we had EN fake claim cop which was the greatest idea ever. It fell apart when people stopped pretending they were town.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a crazy game, I was thoroughly convinced it was bastardized.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    QUIET QUIET QUIET QUIET, THAT WAS A TERRIBLE GAME AND JUST WHEN I GET THE FIRST SERIAL KILLER c
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I told him night 1 I think.
    Yea in that game we took pity on him and let him know that there were 3 mafia teams on night one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I agree, we had EN fake claim cop which was the greatest idea ever. It fell apart when people stopped pretending they were town.
    Bah, you people haven't seen a real play made yet, I claimed Seer and told everyone was turning up as "Mafia". Beat that plz