Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Cool i was looking for this - A question: Has anyone ever done a designer mafia? Its a mafia in which the players create two roles and send them to the mod who picks one and distributes them among the players making the nescerrary modifications
    I have.

Deleted
    Well, since the game thread is off-limitsfor me (for obvious reasons) I'll put this here. Can we have Kray and Keleb's official stance regarding bans from the next game onward. Modkill or no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Well, since the game thread is off-limitsfor me (for obvious reasons) I'll put this here. Can we have Kray and Keleb's official stance regarding bans from the next game onward. Modkill or no?
    I'm interested in this too.

I don't know if it should happen or not because some people might go for mini vacations, like three days, and it's the same as a ban time and no one will obviously mod kill them, so meh.

I think Kray already said this was discussed before but I don't know what was the result of the discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't speak for Krayzy, or even Foxxi as she's the one taking care of most of the stuff next game(as far as I'm aware) but if it were me, I'd just let short bans go and let the town decide. Longer bans, however, I'd have to modkill em(see Lysah in game I think 8)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I think you will and I think it should be discussed here after this game has concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I have.
    noone like syour games...
    and its not because I lost

Deleted
    I have.
    Be quiet you smartass :P

Deleted
    So....are Kray and Keleb going to mod the next game too? Since if nothing has been decided yet, I'd like to try to give it a shot. It would likely be a mostly regular game with a diabolical entertaining rainbow filled twist

10+ Year Old Account
    So....are Kray and Keleb going to mod the next game too? Since if nothing has been decided yet, I'd like to try to give it a shot. It would likely be a mostly regular game with a diabolical entertaining rainbow filled twist
    Foxxi and I are doing a pokemon themed game next, after that it's undetermined about anything.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Foxxi and I are doing a pokemon themed game next, after that it's undetermined about anything.
    Only Pokemon game I played was brutal. I think I had pikachu and I was only allowed to type the words pika, chu, or pikachu. <_<

Deleted
    Only Pokemon game I played was brutal. I think I had pikachu and I was only allowed to type the words pika, chu, or pikachu. <_<
    Rofl.

That must have been very fun. I'd spam the thread with pika and what not every time. Haha!

Deleted
    That was hilarious :L

Can we talk in this thread while the game in other one is going on, as long as it's casual?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Oh, oh! Make Team Rocket pokemanz the bad guys
    Nonono, Team Rocket are townies and Mafia are evil trainers always picking on them with their pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Can we talk in this thread while the game in other one is going on, as long as it's casual?
    Yea as long as we aren't discussing things going on in the current game or things that have gone on in the current game.

Confirming that when the current game was started it was also planned that Worgen and Foxxi would be modding the game and it would be pokemon themed. Assuming Foxxi is still up for this.

And lastly... about bans. For simplicity's sake we need a rule that goes across all game regardless of who is modding. Also, there will probably be a big discussion about this at the end of this game, but it probably should wait until the game ends to really talk about it (so people don't read things into possible situations).

entertaining rainbow filled
    All roles are based on Lysah?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea as long as we aren't discussing things going on in the current game or things that have gone on in the current game.

Confirming that when the current game was started it was also planned that Worgen and Foxxi would be modding the game and it would be pokemon themed. Assuming Foxxi is still up for this.

And lastly... about bans. For simplicity's sake we need a rule that goes across all game regardless of who is modding. Also, there will probably be a big discussion about this at the end of this game, but it probably should wait until the game ends to really talk about it (so people don't read things into possible situations).
    I understand. I'm not sure what you're rule was on ban's before. I was banned but it lasted for three days. Some other person in the game was banned same as me for three day's, then re-banned before they were able to post anything in the thread. They were modkilled. I'm not sure how you all normally handle bans and how they affect the end game.

I'll reserve saying more then till the current game ends. I wouldn't want people to read too closely into something, not actually intended too. From what I gather people take turns moding the game, and what not?

And here I thought we'd go back to the classic un-themed games but it seems everyone is all over the themed games now

Sounds epic!

Deleted
    I bet now no one will want un-themed games.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    And here I thought we'd go back to the classic un-themed games but it seems everyone is all over the themed games now

Sounds epic!

Maybe I been watching too much TV. A walking dead type theme, where the scum turned out to zombies, or they could infect regular people making them apart of them. I think I've been watching that show too closely but I would without a doubt, love to play a theme like that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I bet now no one will want un-themed games.
    I get it, every game has a theme. Just not all the games, everyone is into. Some themes more then others. Just offering a polite suggestion.