Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    What did Rollo do, besides try to help me. Is that forbidden. Am I so bad that anyone helps me, must be publicly shamed?
    no no no no, it was in regards to your signature. WTF i thought you played very well and I was impressed. Accept criticism but if someone tell you you are bad stick your muddle finger in their eye socket and kick them int he groin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    oh hell no, with the ego on thoese two if they ever meet their egos would collide and form on ego black hole that would destroy the world.

also dammit rollo....
    that's why their ego is so big, duh :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

no no no no, it was in regards to your signature. WTF i thought you played very well and I was impressed. Accept criticism but if someone tell you you are bad stick your muddle finger in their eye socket and kick them int he groin.
    I apologize. When I played the game, I had fun. Then I read the comments to group was already dead. I was feeling a tad bit down. Like they took car and ran over my puppy. If seem a little...over reacting...it's because I didn't know what you meant with that comment. Again I deeply regret my comment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Clearly you're jealous of Uggor's impeccable humor and wit!
    This, twice. If I wasn't enamored with my sig, this would be my new sig.

<3 Nemi

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    If you ever noticed my previous sig, it was a random quote from a former player that wasn't truly funny, but completely random and silly. I felt it was time to get a new one ad I've been waiting for something equally random to show it's head.
    Also, random is what I'm best at \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    that's why their ego is so big, duh :P
    That's what she said. boom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Uggor I'm the best at being random! I mean I made sure that my idea of zombie pokemon coming up from their graves with the help of the breadstine. Which in turn made them all turn into pumpkins which I then made other people eat so they would start the zombie apocalypse. Sadly instead of turning into zombies they became dogs which I then sent to the adoption agency, where they will hopefully find good new homes!

I accept it. Rollo explained in a very detailed, long length what I did wrong. I pretended be town too hard. Among other things. That's in the past. I'm silently watching ongoing game. If someone wants to express I played badly. Great, just tell me how be better at the same time. That's all I ask, and my signature. You don't like Morrrgian?

Deleted
    I'm going to put this straight out because Fused keeps sending jabs my way:

no, I do not like you. I hate your attitude, as in here

What did Rollo do, besides try to help me. Is that forbidden. Am I so bad that anyone helps me, must be publicly shamed?
    and even more I hate how your reading comprehension is so horrible you started talking thrash about me after I logically explained to you every singe action that was made last game and you respond "so it was personal revenge" or some shit like that and it really pisses me off

There, that made me feel loads better

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'm going to put this straight out because Fused keeps sending jabs my way:

no, I do not like you. I hate your attitude, as in here

and even more I hate how your reading comprehension is so horrible you started talking thrash about me after I logically explained to you every singe action that was made last game and you respond "so it was personal revenge" or some shit like that and it really pisses me off

There, that made me feel loads better
    Despite what some people believe. It wasn't solely one person. At the VERY end, yes it was a bad comment. Overall it wasn't you. Again, you were maybe 4 percent out of a hundred. If you honestly believe you ruined entire game. You don't know me at all. I said "some people" since you replied in esteem its SOLEY you.

I didn't like you're attitude coming into the situation. After you entered. I almost dropped game. You were killed. We barely spoke. You were 4 percent out of a hundred. Not all.

I regret that pisses you off but anger management, I don't teach a class on that. I also am sorry I was drugged up with enough meds kill a small animal and that created you stress. Sincerely, not my place to make sure you're happy.

Deleted
    Despite what some people believe. It wasn't solely one person. At the VERY end, yes it was a bad comment. Overall it wasn't you. Again, you were maybe 4 percent out of a hundred. If you honestly believe you ruined entire game. You don't know me at all. I said "some people" since you replied in esteem its SOLEY you.

I didn't like you're attitude coming into the situation. After you entered. I almost dropped game. You were killed. We barely spoke. You were 4 percent out of a hundred. Not all.

I regret that pisses you off but anger management, I don't teach a class on that. I also am sorry I was drugged up with enough meds kill a small animal and that created you stress. Sincerely, not my place to make sure you're happy.
    And there we go again with the subtle "fuck you" which is why I have problems with you. I don't really have any friends among our mafia group and there are few that I'm not particularly attached to but you are the only one I have any problems with

And there we go again with the subtle "fuck you" which is why I have problems with you. I don't really have any friends among our mafia group and there are few that I'm not particularly attached to but you are the only one I have any problems with
    I regret you have mixed emotions about me. As polite as I may seem. I assure you, that I do have anger..I just know how to control it. I understand you're issues with me. And all needs be said. I'm not going get in a back and forth. Thanks for your feedback.

15+ Year Old Account
    I regret that we're having this conversation in this thread, if you two want to have an anger/fixing talk, take it to PMs, IMO.

Them crazy mafia games, eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I regret that we're having this conversation in this thread, if you two want to have an anger/fixing talk, take it to PMs, IMO.

I really have nothing more to add and neither do I have any masochistic tendencies so I keep any contact with Fused to minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post

Out of respect. I won't even defend or mention it. I regret I had respond.

I like you're signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have nothing more to add and neither do I have any masochistic tendencies so I keep any contact with Fused to minimal
    The Ignore Feature might be useful for you guys.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    The Ignore Feature might be useful for you guys.
    I considered it but I'd rather see when people slander my name on these forums

10+ Year Old Account
    I accept it. Rollo explained in a very detailed, long length what I did wrong. I pretended be town too hard. Among other things. That's in the past. I'm silently watching ongoing game. If someone wants to express I played badly. Great, just tell me how be better at the same time. That's all I ask, and my signature. You don't like Morrrgian?
    Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and stop giving a damn about what others think. Who gives a damn if you played bad or if others think you played bad? I know none of us are thinking about it. The only reason it is being mentioned is because you keep bringing it up.

I said this on earlier page.

I apologize. I said some people. Since I thought naming them might provoke them directly to respond. I didn't mean everyone as a group.
    I don't want talk about, who did, what exactly last game. No interest. I was just responding a comment directed.

So whats next theme in Mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and stop giving a damn about what others think. Who gives a damn if you played bad or if others think you played bad? I know none of us are thinking about it. The only reason it is being mentioned is because you keep bringing it up.
    You're a thousand percent correct. I shouldn't be worried or concerned. It's a game with people I'll never meet directly offline. I'm dropping it right now as I write this sentence.

Deleted
    So whats next theme in Mafia?
    I'm modding the next game and I'm not banning you from it out of spite or some dumb shit like that but it's a non-themed game of more traditional mafia that is in the works with Arlee&Worg right now

I'm modding the next game and I'm not banning you from it out of spite or some dumb shit like that but it's a non-themed game of more traditional mafia that is in the works with Arlee&Worg right now
    Sounds interesting. I might join.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Who did what last game?

See? I really don't remember what happened. I'm dead serious. I remember some people talking about you and that's it really

(you being Fused)

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 07:57 PM ----------

hell, there was one game, I don't remember which, where I was all after Lysah and was doing whatever I could to get the town to try to lynch her. Didn't work, but damn was I not nice about it. I don't recall saying much of anything to Lysah that game, but afterwards we were talking like everything was fine which it was b/c these are games and stuff shouldn't be so serious(except personal pacts between friends )
    Last edited by Loaf; 2013-04-08 at 12:55 AM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.