Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    So I'm just about done with my game ideas, who could I bounce them off?
    Is everyone going to mod now? :-)

Feel free to bounce on me if no one else volonteers. I won't likely be playing every game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Is everyone going to mod now? :-)

Feel free to bounce on me if no one else volonteers. I won't likely be playing every game.
    I don't necessarily want to main mod it, just had an idea in my head that I wanted to get out. Whether it works or not is another question entirely. And if it can be worked down into something doable, I wouldn't mind someone taking it for their own game and me co-modding. I feel it may be too complicated and have too much power everywhere. It's currently balanced based off chance and likelihood, which I feel won't actually work. I'll probably be done with it tonight or tomorrow, and pass it along.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    I don't necessarily want to main mod it, just had an idea in my head that I wanted to get out. Whether it works or not is another question entirely. And if it can be worked down into something doable, I wouldn't mind someone taking it for their own game and me co-modding. I feel it may be too complicated and have too much power everywhere. It's currently balanced based off chance and likelihood, which I feel won't actually work. I'll probably be done with it tonight or tomorrow, and pass it along.
    Balance? Whats that? :P I prefer to throw the dice and see what happens :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    No, I'm a sub.
    Is that why you taste so good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I wouldn't mind doing one of the more simple games we had in ze past. The first few games I played didn't have too many roles.
    They just seem to get more and more complicated for some reason!
    are you trying to say the the older games are better because they are less complicated?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    are you trying to say the the older games are better because they are less complicated?
    EZMODE. I went back and looked at a lot of those games and its just silly. Being told the exact makeup of a game, and marking off a check box as you go is just...

I'd prefer a basic game again as well, but at the least semi-closed. I think the scum would need a lot more power if it was completely open ever again.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Balance? Whats that? :P I prefer to throw the dice and see what happens :P
    I need to scale back my SK. I think he's unbeatable in his current form, and it's not that the others are weak...
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Ohh... btw... if nothing comes up in my life that changes things drastically I'll be modding a new santa-special game (very similar to the old one) around Christmas of 2013... "The return of Santa" Just because everyone else is making reservations for modding

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Is that why you taste so good?

You said you wouldn't tell anyone!

10+ Year Old Account

You said you wouldn't tell anyone!
    Sowwie. I don't know what came over me.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Ohh... btw... if nothing comes up in my life that changes things drastically I'll be modding a new santa-special game (very similar to the old one) around Christmas of 2013... "The return of Santa" Just because everyone else is making reservations for modding
    Lol reserving games 8 months in advance. Reminds me of the old site where the mod queue wait was about 6 months :P

Deleted
    no no, this is just fine

So I'm just about done with my game ideas, who could I bounce them off?
    You can use me for ideas if you want I probably will be too busy to actually play for a bit. Also we can slot you for the game after Silkku's if you want. (so current game, Silkku's game, and then Rollo).

EZMODE. I went back and looked at a lot of those games and its just silly. Being told the exact makeup of a game, and marking off a check box as you go is just...
    I agree completely. Stil makes me giggle to think about back when we first tried to do closed/semi-closed games there was so much "but anyone could be anything we have no idea AAHHHHHHHHH" paralysis that I wanted to bash my head on the desk I am really happy people seem to be enjoying them much more now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You can use me for ideas if you want I probably will be too busy to actually play for a bit. Also we can slot you for the game after Silkku's if you want. (so current game, Silkku's game, and then Rollo).
    I'm also available for idea bouncing lol

I agree completely. Stil makes me giggle to think about back when we first tried to do closed/semi-closed games there was so much "but anyone could be anything we have no idea AAHHHHHHHHH" paralysis that I wanted to bash my head on the desk I am really happy people seem to be enjoying them much more now
    Yeah, people were much less open to it then so we rarely did it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

did you even bother to read my posts arlee.... typical

came over me.
    TMI?

caps.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    TMI?
    That's just how we like to do it, I don't think we should be judged.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just how we like to do it, I don't think we should be judged.
    Indeed. The more the merrier. We like it rough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. The more the merrier. We like it rough.
    * nominates himself for... anything

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...I don't know what's going on.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Yeah...I don't know what's going on.
    Some sort of Mafia orgy.. I think.