15+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. I mix up my name with Robo's all the time.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, had I just gone with a more normal variation of my usual screen name (Zerimar, Zerimmar, Zerim R or whatnot) then none of us would have this problem, and I'd know exactly where I go on every alphabetized player list. I miss knowing I can just look at the bottom of a list and find myself.

I'd sugguest a name change but then you would get a lot of hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I don't want to name change. I'm find with Robozerim, even if I do miss the convenience of a Z name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I'd sugguest a name change but then you would get a lot of hate
    Not necessarily, it's not a massive name change.

Convenience of a Z name?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

all name changes are vile (( except mine and ely's))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Not necessarily, it's not a massive name change.

Convenience of a Z name?
    I'm referring to the previously mentioned alphabetized player lists. Very few people use names that begin with Z, and since it's the last letter of the alphabet it's easy to know where it's going to be. At the end, or very near it if there's the coincidence of a second Z name. A name beginning with "A" would work as well just at the top instead of the bottom, but not quite as well since those are a little more common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You know, had I just gone with a more normal variation of my usual screen name (Zerimar, Zerimmar, Zerim R or whatnot) then none of us would have this problem, and I'd know exactly where I go on every alphabetized player list. I miss knowing I can just look at the bottom of a list and find myself.
    Or if you just went back to being Firebert...

- - - Updated - - -

I should get started on that signup thread....

Once I'm done with my dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Or if you just went back to being Firebert...

- - - Updated - - -

I should get started on that signup thread....

Once I'm done with my dinner.
    I'm afraid that wouldn't be much improvement. I would still be somewhere in the middle of lists instead of at the start or the end.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I lol'd.
    I also lol'd

Deleted
    I just had a thought

Keleb has called dibs on Christmas game. However, what happens if there is already an ongoing game during Christmas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I just had a thought

Keleb has called dibs on Christmas game. However, what happens if there is already an ongoing game during Christmas?
    he gets the next possible one maybe? /shrug

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    he gets the next possible one maybe? /shrug
    I'd wondered this too, but then I just decided we could run both at the same time and then ignored it since it's ages and ages away from now. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I kin d of would hope it was the one that happened right before Christmas, because people times during Christmas and after can get a bit weird.

It would happen at Christmas and I would start it between 18th and 23rd (even if there's a game running). I would suggest that whoever is having the game before that try to adapt to not have the game drag over and end between the 10th and 20th. In an optimal situation there's about a week from the game before ending to Christmas game starting but having signups going on at the end of the other game isn't such an issue really. If whoever is planning the game before (we'll know by then) want to have something in their game that demands a longer game either we have a break a bit longer than usual before the Christmas game or we just pull someone from later on the list up the list to do the game. Doesn't have to be all that complicated. Having the Christmas game outside of Christmas would just seem to strange and then I'd drop it completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I kin d of would hope it was the one that happened right before Christmas, because people times during Christmas and after can get a bit weird.
    That's the point of a Christmas special. That people are doing other stuff so we don't have a normal game. Last time I took that into consideration way to much as I expected about 1/3 to 1/2 of the night actions to be lacking (there was also a shorter night phase) but people actually seemed to be able to log on to get their night action in. That will be similar for this Christmas game as well. But there's still more than 4 months to go so I don't really see the need to go into detail of everything. And no Worgen, I won't be accepting night actions posted before nightfall

10+ Year Old Account
    The last Christmas Special was the one with the two doctors, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last Christmas Special was the one with the two doctors, wasn't it?
    yes. And where I died b/c of Keleb's stupid rule >_<

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    yes. And where I died b/c of Keleb's stupid rule >_<
    Well I died first!

*grumbles about 2 docs*

This thread has fallen by the wayside but I have to complain about terrible drivers. Yesterday after I'd woken up I was heading to my nephew's birthday party. I get off the freeway, turn onto the access road to get to the main road. My mom and other nephew were behind me so they saw the whole thing. this guy decides to turn left in front in me because apparently the person beside me had stopped to let him go, I'm still doing about 45 as he pulls out, I slam on my brakes, and literally came about 6 inches from hitting the guy. Then he has the nerve to point, swear at me, and give me dirty looks, when it was his fault. I literally almost got out of my car and screamed at him for being a freaking idiot.

/rant off