10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    An inspiration on what the pummel's design should be based on. I could do something random. But if there's a specific image you have in mind, I could base it off of that.
    ohhhhhhhhhhh, a dog paw! Blue color, and the tag should say "the godfather" b/c y'know, I'm probably the only original player lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

This is the wrong thread to be posting in, @Reticence. There's a sign up thread -> that way. Or is it <- that way? Maybe ^? Perhaps you should ask someone with a better sense of direction.
    Can you direct me to someone with a better sense of direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhh, a dog paw! Blue color, and the tag should say "the godfather" b/c y'know, I'm probably the only original player lol
    Dogfather imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d-Best-in-Show

I’ll take that as a signup. Game starts when I get home from eating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Dogfather.

I was also around for the first couple games. I just didn’t start playing until game four.

Should the name be Worgenite or Bageloaf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should the name be Worgenite or Bageloaf?
    Go with Dogfather, I like that suggestion. And Bageloaf please. While I am Worgenite, I no longer use that name.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't drink coffee. I think I've had less than 5 cups in my life.
    God damn, you addict! I'd be shocked if I had drunk even two full cups of coffee in my life. Coffee sucks, so so very much. Except coffee crisp, because it tastes nothing like coffee despite what the advertisements say.

Before having my 1st real job, I avoided coffee as much as I could. Now I need to drink one in order to stay awake until the nap break at lunch.

Guess it's like smoking, 144Hz or SSD. Won't need it until you try it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Before having my 1st real job, I avoided coffee as much as I could. Now I need to drink one in order to stay awake until the nap break at lunch.

Guess it's like smoking, 144Hz or SSD. Won't need it until you try it.
    A lot of people I used to work with that have quit would drink an energy drink pretty much every day. I never touch that stuff, though now that I'm the one working 6 days a week so often after they left, I am sometimes very tempted, not to mention very understanding of why they were doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink tea. That's all.

Also, you haven't lived life till you've booted up with an ssd

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of want an SSD, but there's so little space! I'll probably get one next time I build a new computer, but that's probably a few years off yet. Maybe by then it'll be a little less restrictive.

In other, unrelated news, I'm binge watching a bunch of My Little Pony in preparation of leaving for Everfree Northwest tomorrow. I fell quite far behind, having only watched the first 6 or so episodes of season 7 when they are currently in the middle of season 8. It's a lot of ponies to get through. A lot of good episodes in season 7 I hadn't seen yet, but it's so much in so little time!

I'm currently just trying to finish season 7 before I leave, but that's 19 episodes in one day. I'm gonna die of pony overdose!

10+ Year Old Account
    SSDs are tinyish. Pretty sure you could manage to fit one in wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I kind of want an SSD, but there's so little space! I'll probably get one next time I build a new computer, but that's probably a few years off yet. Maybe by then it'll be a little less restrictive.

You don't need a big SSD. Prices as of today are pretty "sheep" so you can afford one big enough to install your OS on it while you put the rest (games/videos/etc) on your HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'm gonna die of pony overdose!
    Cats are the way.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, sometimes I'm surprised that MLP gets as dark as it does on occasion. Character gets some random disease, doctor is going over the symptoms and I'm all like "if this were a show aimed at an older demographic, it'd be death as the final symptom!" And then they go with something else that is both more creative, pretty weird, but honestly kinda terrifying. Turning into the tree that spawns the flowers that caused the disease. that is messed up and somehow way worse than just dying.

Still not as dark as the episode where Trixie essentially attempts to commit suicide, though. That was insane. Not explicitly stated that's what she was doing, but there's really not any other viable way to interpret what happened.

I have spent the time not playing the current game settling RL, and also...

... with Razamith's invaluable help, finished design of the Buy Your Own Powers mafia game.
    This can be hosted at any time from now on.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm probably the only original player lol
    ... O rly?????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    ... O rly?????
    you didn't play the first game, so ya rly :P

though I guess with 100+ games it's splitting hairs since you played in the 2nd, but stiiiiiiiilllll

10+ Year Old Account
    Game thread or riot

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

As I said, I have a game available that can be hosted. Is there anyone else who had anything lined up?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]