Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

I raided on 5 different toons in TBC and WotLK. My gnome warrior was my main in both and my dwarf hunter was basically 1B. I raided competitively with my warrior and led a late night raiding guild with my hunter (I did this on both thru MoP). The other 3 toons I would run alt server wide raids on off days (mostly alts from the top guilds).

I like achievements. Sitting at 22.3k achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Yes but then again I believe in both the rational and irrational, and definitely think there's more to existence than just this life. People don't have to like it or agree and I don't have to care.

I pretty much mained a human paladin from tbc to early legion. I haven't played since novemberish of 2016 though.

- - - Updated - - -

Death would be a welcome embrace.

Woah there, K-pop's not that bad. D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

wow most of you started in vanilla, bet you guys are feeling old right now
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Vanilla to current - NE resto druid.
    So close to being awesome.... So close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Thankfully I was still in high school when the game came out... but man I'm really starting to feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Them darned kids these days are so weird.

Also, I'm one of them "non-discipline" priests. Never gone shadow. Stopped raidhealing years ago. Still Holy. Because why do things the easy way!?
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder ]

I raided through heart of fear and throne of thunder as holy priest, holy has honestly always been the most broken healing spec. Daily reminder it was a holy priest that solo healed 10 man heroic garrosh. Holy was honestly such an incredible spec back then, RIP.

A disc prist solo healed Mythic Argus
    Listo throws the Blue Shell and it zooms off and targets the person who is currently in the lead (after post alterations for items already used).......It speeds ahead before boomeranging around and hitting....Listo! Listo has lost 10 posts this game day!

Everyone knows that raiding was ten times harder back in my day

Also holy is pretty blaaaaaaaaaaaah now after having 80% of its buttons removed

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Them darned kids these days are so weird.

Also, I'm one of them "non-discipline" priests. Never gone shadow. Stopped raidhealing years ago. Still Holy. Because why do things the easy way!?
    My priest was shadow mostly. I went holy in late WotLK to help out in some raids. Let’s just say I didn’t do well and lived up to my toons name. Dontxpctheal.

Disc priests have been op forever. I remember my guilds disc priests solo healing garrosh in mop

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Yes but then again I believe in both the rational and irrational, and definitely think there's more to existence than just this life. People don't have to like it or agree and I don't have to care.

Let's not forget, a disc priest was basically required for 10 man Heroic Arthas....

But in other news:

Have a game thread!

Death would be a welcome embrace.