Thread: Stamina Buff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    Warlocks will NOT bring both spell power buffs.

The point is that stacking similar roles with different classes helps each other out in serving their main role :P

You have CoE and DI - so you bring 10% * 105% damage, same as mages.
    Mages also have Heroism.

Edit: Which actually makes ele even more of an outlier

Elemental (Haste + Mastery + SP) + Heroism
    Mage (SP + Crit) + Heroism
    Balance (Haste + Stats)
    Shadow (Haste + Stamina)

Lock (SP + dmg)

Maybe you should not only look at damage increasing raid buffs. We do have a combat res and healthstones that count for something.

Quote Originally Posted by 6kle View Post
    Maybe you should not only look at damage increasing raid buffs. We do have a combat res and healthstones that count for something.
    And to that tune, hybrids have healing that's actually helpful when you have more than one hybrid (mainly for 25m guilds). And also, they have combat resurrections. For 10m guilds (mainly), they can also switch roles on different fights.

Looking at things other than damage increasing raid buffs (the standard Blizzard ones) and debuffs actually just makes warlocks look even worse.

wl:
    10% spelldmg
    8% magic dmg debuff
    gs - can be used infight + heals now pretty good
    portal (gateway) - can be used infight
    port - helps porting all the lazy bastards
    ss - can be used infight

mage
    10% spelldmg
    5% crit
    cookies - can't be used infight
    heroism - can be used infight (shared with schamans,hunterpet)
    port away - helps after raid is done (or just use hs)

roq:
    8% magic debuff
    10% meele haste
    ToT
    (could be that they can do more but i don't remember)

hunter:
    - pretty mutch every buff via pets
    - heroism as beastmaster (unless that changed)
    can give the tank some aggro in the beginning
    for the love of god i don't know what they bring to the raid as class but i guess 10% ap

so from the "non hybird" classes we are pretty mutch one of the most usefull exept hunter even without the hp buff

I don't care about spell power buffs, but the lack of spell haste is stupid. If you roll with Warlocks, Mages and have any healers, apparently you don't need it, fantastic logic.

Any reason why it was decided that this one particular can't be brought by healers, and only by dps spec of hybrids? There is raidcomp tool on mmo champ, mouseover on buffs and check on left how easy you can cover every single one of them EXCEPT the haste.

well it's 11 classes with 3 specs

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...stu00000000mi4

group 1-6 are without 5% haste so it's fucking easy to make even a 25 raid without them (you probably look for a shadow,ele,moonfire but it would be pretty easy possible)

Deleted
    I'm the only one that thinks all of our pets should bring a raid buff?and when you sac their effect Would blend with Grimoire of Sacrifice giving the Raid wide buff too

Imp:Crit
    Voidwalker:stamina
    Succubus:Spell haste
    Felhunter:Mastery(or stats?)
    Felguard:Attack power Or Melee haste

2 Buffs Will Stay out of course but It Would be Awesome and Give us another Utility and more Choises on the Demon we Use/Sac

Personally I would just put Spell Haste on the Felhunter and call it a day. Notice that he only has 3 abilities, compared to many more abilities on other pets. All of the other pets seem to offer more utility:

Imp: 10% stamina buff, dispels, self-healing (on master)
    Succubus: Invisibility (PvP mainly), crowd control, knockbacks
    Felguard: AoE damage, AoE cooldown, controlled stun, threat generation
    Voidwalker: Disarm, tanking abilities (damage reflection, threat generation

The felhunter just has 3 abilities and only offers a counterspell and purge.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Personally I would just put Spell Haste on the Felhunter and call it a day. Notice that he only has 3 abilities, compared to many more abilities on other pets. All of the other pets seem to offer more utility:
    I agree, my felhunter bar is always missing a skill =//

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    8% magic dmg debuff
    It has been 5% for a while now