Can WeakAruas not do this?

Having recently switched from PowerAuras to weak auras after many years, I am liking it. However I cannot figure out how to create this aura and if WeakAuras is incapable this will be a pretty disappointing limitation.

I am trying to create an aura that does two things:

Checks to see if I have a buff
    Checks to see if I have one of multiple items off cooldown

This would be SUPER easy to do if Weakauras let me have a single trigger with multiple items (which it seems to not be able to do, whereas in powerauras I can just separate them with a /) OR if Weakauras had more options than Any Trigger/All Triggers, which it does not.

So yeah, if anyone can think of any way at all I can create an aura to display only if I do not have a buff and the cooldown on at least 1 of the multiple items is off cooldown that would be great, but I am slightly afraid this isn't possible.

Weak Auras can do this, however it requires you to use the custom triggers which requires some lua coding experience. This is where the value of weak auras really lies.

Thanks for the response, would anyone happen to have an example of code that would look at item cooldowns such as item1 Or item2? Thanks in advance for the help