Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What will be your first lvl 90 and why??

If u got 1 toon , its pretty straightforward what u pick!
    As for me i got all classes at max lvl and find it pretty hard to choose!
    Normally i would pick my priest or bear, but since 5.04 i dont find them that appealling anymore.
    Think i will go for affli lock, since they're the new sp's

15+ Year Old Account
    i've just rerolled on a mates server after most RL friends on my server have quit or whatever, so i'll probably level that one first now, usually its always my resto druid, but disc priest this time =)

Deleted
    Druid tank, because it is my main, and I need it ready for leveling the week Mogu'shan Vaults goes live for my guild

I have all classes to max level and some classes twice, but mage has pretty much always been my main since it was my first proper char so that'll be first for me
    If we're just information, just noise in the system, we might as well be a symphony.

10+ Year Old Account
    my holy paladin, because it is my main...

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin. Main. Want to start raiding.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably my mistweaver monk. Doing it the old fashion way though, since I don't have and drive to get world first or rush things. I'll be on my rogue for the first part of the day though so I can farm herbs and make some solid bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance druid. Have been since day 1 of playing. Plus its gonna be boss for mop.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Deleted
    My Mage, because he's been my Main since late vanilla. Also Mages are, and have always been, immune to low DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral Druid, because it's my main.

My hunter, it's my main I plan on getting to 90 as fast as possible like without getting any sleep but I guess it depends on how long it takes to get from 85-90. I also hope they keep BM how it is, I'm really looking forward to raid as BM in MoP I haven't done it in so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Bear/Chicken

Deleted
    Ret paladin because I like 1v1 pvp and melee classes. Rerolled from dk which I played all through wotlk and cata until I finally had it with being walked all over by GC and his so-called "pvp balance" where only his beloved mage is allowed to be great at 1v1.

Deleted
    My farming druid, as I want to take full advantage of the ridiculous ore/herb prices the first few days. After that it's my main (hunter) and then whatever I fancy (have everything at 85 and then some).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main char. That is my Paladin. I do everything on him, so getting him to level 90 first

Gona be my shaman due tot he fact im rerolling it as main and is needed by the guild.

Druid. Its my main, has been ever since ICC(except T12, played mage that tier), and I like most of the changes to Balance. 2nd is most likely going to be DK(blood/frost), priest(disc/shadow) or monk(windwalker/brewmaster)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

It'll be my Hunter, as I want to be a part of the initial rush to level 90, but my main is switching to my Brewmaster Monk. She won't be long after the Hunter.

Bonus points: I'll get to use the Brewmaster title from level 1 on my Monk. Got to love account-wide titles/achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    It'll be my Hunter, as I want to be a part of the initial rush to level 90, but my main is switching to my Brewmaster Monk. She won't be long after the Hunter.

Bonus points: I'll get to use the Brewmaster title from level 1 on my Monk. Got to love account-wide titles/achievements.
    Hadn't thought about that. That is pretty cool.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my druids, because it has mining and herbalism. Next will be my warlock, then iv'e got no idea after that.