Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fun stuff... I recall having to forceably push girls out of my lap because I didn't want to be with them. Yes some guys have standards... no it's not a shallow thing... these girls looked good I just didn't want any reason to be in a relationship with them... too much upkeep/ baggage. To this day I don't regret it and my standards lead me to an awesome gamer girl that I married.

TLDR: Advice is don't regret the past; learn from it and forge ahead.

Deleted
    Not hit that as I'm one ugly motherfucker with a face that only a desperate mother could love

But perhaps potential for a relationship (I might be overestimating my luck though), as there was this one girl in 4th class of highschool (Or whatever grade that is in wherever you're from, I was 17)
    Anyway, there was this business class and there was this girl that came talking to me almost every class and ask me what I'm doing, me being the total idiot I am don't notice her advances and just answer rather uninterested (I've also had several girls "flirt" with me pure for laughs, which might have ruined my judgement).

Tough luck on me because in the 5th year she was smoking hot (and she's very nice) and I am still kicking myself over it to this day, she does deserve someone ALOT better than me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    she does deserve someone ALOT better than me.
    Never think like that man. Everyone deserves love

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    Well I was fishing in Howling Fjord and the turtle popped up but since I was half-asleep I hit esc thinking it was more trash loot. Haven't found another since.
    Best response possible xD

I couldn't tell the difference between whether girls were genuinely interested in me or just toying with me for kicks. Stupid social impairments...

Forever Alone, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I couldn't have hit anything because a girl never hit on me. As far as I remember.
    Me either lol.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I couldn't tell the difference between whether girls were genuinely interested in me or just toying with me for kicks. Stupid social impairments...

Forever Alone, I suppose.
    This one too.

Family friendly edition

While walking home with a girl:
    Her: "So, do you like anybody?"
    Me: "I just focus on gettin through my textbooks don't really bother people. You?"
    Her: "I think I like this tall, long haired - but not, like, to his shoulders - kid around here who's always reading"
    Me: "Oh? I should probably know him. Who is he?"
    Her: "Nevermind"

4 years later...
    The look on my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post
    Family friendly edition

While walking home with a girl:
    Her: "So, do you like anybody?"
    Me: "I just focus on gettin through my textbooks don't really bother people. You?"
    Her: "I think I like this tall, long haired - but not, like, to his shoulders - kid around here who's always reading"
    Me: "Oh? I should probably know him. Who is he?"
    Her: "Nevermind"

4 years later...
    The look on my face.
    Oh, daaaamn. No way! :O

Me, I've had my share of these things, but there's more of them that I actually passed up voluntarily because I was madly in love with someone (whom I wasn't with at that time). She was someone I met on the internet, and eventually got together (as in we lived together) with for a couple of years. It was something that didn't last, unfortunately, and it messed me up some.

Now that I'm mostly just angry or don't care about her, I can't help but remember the women that hit on me and got ignored, and the women who I would've hit on if I didn't have the loyalty of a goddamn golden retriever. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Not hit that as I'm one ugly motherfucker with a face that only a desperate mother could love
    *snip*
    (I've also had several girls "flirt" with me pure for laughs, which might have ruined my judgement).
    *snip
    she does deserve someone ALOT better than me.
    Please don't say things like this about yourself! *hugs *comfort
    The majority of crushes I had through junior high-high school were not considered "the best looking guys in school", not even close. Their weight, facial features etc didn't attract or repel me, I liked their PERSONALITIES & sense of humor most of all! Also, I am SO SORRY about the heartless bitches who flirted as a joke..wtf.
    And you my dear will get who you deserve, a wonderful girl who loves you just as you are, if you keep your wits about you while learning to read & understand girls. There ARE some good ones :)

In my little tiny town in Illionois, the school had 8th grade graduation (seemed kinda funny to me but hey sure I'll go along!) Afterwords they had a grads' dance in the big gym. My friends & I were all excited to dress up & stuff, but none of us had bf's & we sat on the bleachers just being silly for a lot of it. There were chaperones , mostly teachers but a few high school kids too.

As my friends teased me about my then crush, Henry, poking me & saying "omg there goes Henry...oooh look! It's HENRY!" etc, a high schooler scooted right up next to me & demanded, "Are you talking about Henry Middleton!?" I kinda froze, unsure if he was pissed or what. I said yes & he was like "that's my little brother! Do you guys know each other?"
    I explained how we were in COMPLETELY different cliques & that I didn't want to embarrass Henry b/c my Family didn't have money like their clique did.

He got up, angry-walked up to Henry & got in his face a little. I didn't hear it all but what I did hear made me warm all over...he said "what the hell, Henry!? There is a BEAUTIFUL girl over there watching you & crushing on you. Go ask her to dance, RIGHT NOW!"

When Henry approached I thought he'd be pissed off & embarrassed & I was already apologizing, but he asked me to dance!!! *omg-squeeeee!
    To me, he was the cutest, chubbiest, teddy bear with a buzz-cut I had ever seen, totally out of my league as cliques go, and we had our hands on each others' hips & shoulders, slow dancing to Spandeau Ballet's "True"

oh God, thank you 80's music~ that was a perfect moment for me & as you can still tell, one of my best teen memories <3

OT; I was too young back then ( oh I am soo old lol) to want to sleep with him, but man, I woulda done at least some serious french kissing & making out with Henry!
    Looking back, makes me think Henry's older brother had a few "I could've hit that" stories that forced him into action pushing his brother towards me!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    *Spandau Ballet*
    That song is probably the signature 80s love song, heh.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I think I had en experience last night. She asked me if I was seeing anybody and then said she would love for me to find a girlfriend soon. I was just meh. Then as we were watching a movie, we had a conversation that went a little something like this:

Her: "I could really need a backrub.."
    Me: "Mmm, cool."
    Her: "Could you give me a backrub?"
    Me: "No."
    Her: "I could really need one..."
    Me: "I'm watching the movie, okay?!"
    Her: "Okay... "

After the movie she went home, but since she felt cold, she borrowed a shirt. So I'll probably see her again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I think I had en experience last night. She asked me if I was seeing anybody and then said she would love for me to find a girlfriend soon. I was just meh. Then as we were watching a movie, we had a conversation that went a little something like this:

Her: "I could really need a backrub.."
    Me: "Mmm, cool."
    Her: "Could you give me a backrub?"
    Me: "No."
    Her: "I could really need one..."
    Me: "I'm watching the movie, okay?!"
    Her: "Okay... "

After the movie she went home, but since she felt cold, she borrowed a shirt. So I'll probably see her again.
    Must have been a good movie lol. Love this thread!

I could have hit it and I didn't, one of the things that will haunt a man until the end of his days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Who was it? why are you censoring a celeb's name? no need for that :@ they're "celebs"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Name or it didnt happen!
    Not sure how it makes it more real, and I guess people won't believe me anyway, but Miku from AnCafe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    Miku from AnCafe.
    I have no idea who that is, so I googled him. No way that's a dude!
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    Well I was fishing in Howling Fjord and the turtle popped up but since I was half-asleep I hit esc thinking it was more trash loot. Haven't found another since.
    Ouch. That is why you put on auto loot. lol. It fills up your bags, but meh, you can always sell/vendor the crappy items and make some gold out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I have no idea who that is, so I googled him. No way that's a dude!
    I Googled them too...wow, more makeup than I have ever worn lol ^^

Hey Litoru, I was just wondering if the guys all had their makeup on when they approached you & your friends? I realize lots of straight guys wear eyeliner & stuff, but yeesh, most girls I know don't want a guy to look 'prettier' than them! ^^ And some guys look quite feminine when they do makeup, somehow others get away with it!

*comfort~ Don't feel too bad, there is some reason you just weren't meant to hook up with Miku.
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2012-09-17 at 01:14 AM.