ReforgeLite + Boomkin Post 5.0.4

What statweights should I plug into ReforgeLite (for Crit/Haste/Mastery) to get the right reforge? It doesn't seem to be updated and is still valuing Haste > Mastery > Crit. What numbers have other people plugged in that work?

Thanks.

I just set the priority to go hit > crit > haste > mastery. I didn't really care about numbers, just set something as long as they we're in the correct order. Remember to hit enter after entering the value.

why use an addon at all just... reforge your gear. if you know enough about the game to know what "stat weights" are you know enough to not need an addon =/

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    why use an addon at all just... reforge your gear. if you know enough about the game to know what "stat weights" are you know enough to not need an addon =/
    Optimize gear, get exactly at hit cap to maximize secondary stat gains?

But yeah. Just use any numbers like Hit/Spirit 2.5 , Crit 2 , Haste 1.5 , Mastery 1.5 (Or make mastery or haste 1.6 if you prefer one of them) and then make Hit/Spirit worth 0 after 1537 rating (cap).

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    Because it is time consuming to reach exactly hit cap without the addon.

10+ Year Old Account

This is what I have mine set to and it works fine
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Deleted
    ^what he said. dont touch hit since that is properly set. then set crit>mastery>haste. you can set the haste to "at least" 1589 if your far off bis gear, but even with current normal gear your not even getting close to the 1589 haste cap any way. i am in close to 4.3 Bis(missing ring of suturing and legendary staff) + i changed to mastery vendor cloak. And im around 17-1800 haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    By setting haste to "at least 1589" but the stat weight lower than that of crit and mastery, it will make sure that you reach the haste cap, and after that it will go for crit or mastery, whichever of the two is available, valuing crit over mastery.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^

My Armory

Deleted
    ye krit i know. the point is was trying to make is you gotta be pretty freshly dinget 85 for it to matter since if your in decent gear you cant reforge under the haste cap even when trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    ye krit i know. the point is was trying to make is you gotta be pretty freshly dinget 85 for it to matter since if your in decent gear you cant reforge under the haste cap even when trying.
    Ten day's out from MoP so it doesn't really matter much. One more reset if you are still running DS. Don't think a lot of guild are still progressing ten days out and need you to pull the .000001% more dps from swapping out gems and chants. I did just to see what it would look like and i like wasting gold lol but those weight values should work into MoP, just will need to edit the cap values at 90.

My Armory