Deleted

Recruit a friend "Bug"?

So I just recruited myself, and bough Battle chest and Wotlk expansion to my raffed account (Which is on same battle.net account as my main)

The problem is, even if my RAF account has Vanilla,BC and wotlk, It still can't get post from it's mail or can't be traded and stuff. Why is that?

Prolly still flagged as a starter account. Takes alittle while to flip over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post
    Prolly still flagged as a starter account. Takes alittle while to flip over.
    Probably this it can take up to 72 hours for it to upgrade.

Deleted
    Thats what my friend though also. Do you have any estimated time how long it takes to not count as starter account anymore?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heviletti View Post
    Thats what my friend though also. Do you have any estimated time how long it takes to not count as starter account anymore?
    I think it lasts until the payment has cleared, not 100% certain on that though.

Deleted
    it can take up to 3 days to change but it normally does it in a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up to 72 hours as someone mentioned and, unfortunately, usually pretty close to that time. It's not like some things (like character transfer) where it says it can take "up to X" but ends up being near instantaneous. You'll likely be waiting all three days. I've never had a starter account end in less than 48 hours.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

My cousin started recently and we had the same problem. It took him about a day for it to get cleared

10+ Year Old Account
    What method of payment did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Up to 72 hours as someone mentioned and, unfortunately, usually pretty close to that time. It's not like some things (like character transfer) where it says it can take "up to X" but ends up being near instantaneous. You'll likely be waiting all three days. I've never had a starter account end in less than 48 hours.
    I've RaFed several times now, and this is pretty much my experience, too. Sadly, you'll be stuck for a few days without access to your main's gold, heirlooms, etc. Pretty sucky imo.

If you want the RAF account to be useable immediately, use a box with a code key instead of buying the digital upgrade.

I've never had even a tiny delay in unflagging a trial account using a physical box.

Anywhere from 1 hour - 72 hours as a general rule. Just be patient

Yeah, they have a delay on digital purchases to stop gold farmers and spammers, unfortunately.

Deleted
    Thanks for answers. We will wait, its only 35% xp so it's not that much at low lvls.