Poll: Are you forever alone ?

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    Eevee is pretty cute. I'll take you out on a date if you like. I have a boyfriend so it wont lead anywhere, but we can be friends perhaps!
    Wow, friendzoned before the 1st date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Boy, that escalated quickly. This thread already turned into women bashing. omg
    I love reading threads with women bashing, it's entertaining because no-one is actually serious! : )

Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    It's not a fact, if you're forever alone it's because you've given up looking or you just aren't trying.
    Or it could be a number of other reasons.

No, I have never been out of a relationship for more than a few weeks in... 13 years o.o

(3 looooong relationships - it would appear I don't do casual dating)

15+ Year Old Account
    I love reading threads with women bashing, it's entertaining because no-one is actually serious! : )
    I am. My post history speaks for itself in these situations.

You're all the same, and guys like me and Gamdwelf just got unlucky enough to have to figure it out the hard way.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've personally found someone that I hope to be with coming soon, I just self confidence issues preventing me from asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Wow, friendzoned before the 1st date.
    insta-friendzoned!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I am. My post history speaks for itself in these situations.

You're all the same, and guys like me and Gamdwelf just got unlucky enough to have to figure it out the hard way.
    My boyfriend can't cook (I do all the cooking), can't clean or wash up (I do all the house work) and he earns the same income as I do. He's brilliant in bed though. That's how I roll, lol. : )

Probably, unless I get (really) lucky. I had a good chance once to develop a relationship but I blew it because I'm retarded. Don't think I'm ugly but I'm frankly quite boring...I could rank on myself more but that'll do for now.

Forever alone right here lol. Honestly I stopped caring awhile back due to certain reasons due to dating but now I'm honestly the happiest I've ever been in life except for this damn college class I'm taking that's a ball buster but besides that I do what I want going from programming to gaming to reading and just go to school for the time being. Once schools done it's off to start my career!

Research shows that during a recession (of which the entire world is in) women tend to gravitate toward the ugly/weaker men, as they are a safer pick than an attractive man who can get many women with ease. If you can't pick up chicks, that's your own problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquiny View Post
    I've personally found someone that I hope to be with coming soon, I just self confidence issues preventing me from asking.
    Been there, done that.
    I once met a girl in wow. She was from another country and I was younger and stupider back then, didn't know that long distance relationships never work. We were in the same guild and have known eachother for quite a while. She was single back then, I'm certain or I wouldn't have made a move. Anyway, we were in this instance and I thought about asking a few things when she tells me to invite this gnome to boost him. I casually asked who that was. Her answer "my boyfriend". Let's just say I wanted to log out right there, like bailing on a bad dungeon group.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Forever alone right here lol. Honestly I stopped caring awhile back due to certain reasons due to dating but now I'm honestly the happiest I've ever been in life except for this damn college class I'm taking that's a ball buster but besides that I do what I want going from programming to gaming to reading and just go to school for the time being. Once schools done it's off to start my career!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolossal View Post
    Research shows that during a recession (of which the entire world is in) women tend to gravitate toward the ugly/weaker men, as they are a safer pick than an attractive man who can get many women with ease. If you can't pick up chicks, that's your own problem.
    Yeah I already said that I'm fucking ugly.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    My boyfriend can't cook (I do all the cooking), can't clean or wash up (I do all the house work) and he earns the same income as I do. He's brilliant in bed though. That's how I roll, lol. : )
    hmmm... what do i smell? Oh yes, it is a female troll!! yes they are not a myth.. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for proving my point.

I rest my case.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Yes, the love of my life will never notice me.
    Therefore, I am forever alone.
    I will never love anyone else!
    /wrists
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and always have been. I don't give a fuck, call the police!
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Yup, I'm too ugly to ever be loved.
    I'm a hideous mutant and I ended up married.

Okay, I'm not really a mutant. That would at least be cool.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm a hideous mutant and I ended up married.

Okay, I'm not really a mutant. That would at least be cool.
    Well then you aren't as ugly as me then are you?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Pretty much. By a choice, though.