Poll: Are you forever alone ?

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Yeah, and always have been. I don't give a fuck, call the police!
    I forgot the number for Nineoneone.

Sure at the moment I am, but its not like I'm looking for anyone either. I'll find someone someday.

yeah, i just gave up..became indifferent

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Well then you aren't as ugly as me then are you?
    Such confidence... and then you wonder why?

I have no problems with getting the gals.....the problem lies in my brain, i have some hook somewhere that makes me think it is a shame to bring them home and at the same time a shame to not bring them., it is a fucking dilema! :s

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Such confidence... and then you wonder why?
    see how confident I am that I am ugly as shit.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Pfft, ugliness is never an issue. You just need personality and desire to change things.
    actually it is... I'm ugly fat bastard and I've tried everything. Eventually I just gave up.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

I find that people who adopt this "forever alone" attitude are the same people who are very inflexible in their opinions and generally have an exscusive counter argument prepared for every option thrown at them.
    Well the above or their standards are unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    see how confident I am that I am ugly as shit.
    stop with self-pitty and man up..

The poll results are horribly depressing. If I didn't have my girl, I'd probably never meet anybody though. I work in IT, which is loner-ville already, and I don't much like the bar scene.

Still, depressing results.

Deleted
    Yep, forever alone !

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    I have perpetual acne, not bad acne, but acne nonetheless...

Oh, and I'm short.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Eyup I'm forever alone, Not because I'm ugly, wich I most certainly am.

But because I 'm not interested in the average female, I don't want a barbie or make up addict, don't want a weak thing that's scared of getting her shoes dirty, or is scared of germs and bugs.I need a strong one, one that can have some fun and some adventure without worrying about such silly things.

And quite frankly, where I live, these girls are rare to say the least, infact I'll go as far as to say I've only met one in my entire lifetime.
    That said I'm not depressed by any means, I'm quite happy with my life, but that doesn't change I'm "forever alone"
    Last edited by glowzone; 2012-09-14 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeekphreak View Post
    I find that people who adopt this "forever alone" attitude are the same people who are very inflexible in their opinions and generally have an exscusive counter argument prepared for every option thrown at them.
    Lolz before getting my peace, my standards were below sea level, so...

Ask most men who have been married for 15-20 years. Most will tell you that living alone is very underrated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    The poll results are horribly depressing. If I didn't have my girl, I'd probably never meet anybody though. I work in IT, which is loner-ville already, and I don't much like the bar scene.

Still, depressing results.
    Tell me about it. 24% has someone already. Thats depressing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    stop with self-pitty and man up..
    And then what?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Tell me about it. 24% has someone already. Thats depressing shit.

I'm sorry but it was soooo worth it. I will have my ban now.

Quote Originally Posted by zeekphreak View Post
    thats true..i want the Best if I can't have it ..i give up.. i don't statify with anything less..

10+ Year Old Account
    For all you of who think you will be alone or are too ugly (excuse) to be with anyone, the guinness book of worlds records "Ugliest person on earth" has four goals for herself- To become a motivational speaker, to publish a book, to graduate college, and to build a family and a career for herself. She's done 3 of 4 and I believe she is dating. There is someone for everyone.

in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/she/lessons-worlds-ugliest-woman-stop-staring-start-learning-184400606.html
    Last edited by Palmz; 2012-09-14 at 09:32 PM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality