Thread: "Own" my farm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapanther View Post
    Just necro'ing because I think this is such a good idea I'm sure blizzard will implement it .... OH WAIT!!!!!! Neener, Neener I called it
    You realise that necromancing is ilegal?

It is becoming buyable... but 50-100K is somewhat high.
    We build this up... and a better reason: there aren't many players whith that amount of gold. The price should be something every player can pay, since we build this farm, doing dailies and stuff.

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    It is becoming buyable... but 50-100K is somewhat high.
    We build this up... and a better reason: there aren't many players whith that amount of gold. The price should be something every player can pay, since we build this farm, doing dailies and stuff.
    Do you have a link to this source? Sounds great. Im happy its only for the rich. But theyll nerf it, just like the insane title, salty title and everything else.

Yes, you can find the blue post here: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-january-17/

Blizzard didn't mention a price though... that was a players here thinking that.
    It is unknown what Blizzard will decide as price.... I am assuming all players will get the chance since they worked for increasing the farm.
    They also plan to have rep gained through the farm...... so they have quite some improvement-plans for it, once it is player-owned.