Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Realm First! US-Lothar Alliance Heroic Lich King Solo! Cinema Film Edition

finally, since getting my Normal mode LK solo in Janurary, worked on heroic mode ever since. finally got it

US-Lothar Alliance Heroic Lich King Solo, by Neave - Cinema Film Edition 17m04s

with rarely-heard voiceovers
    Relive the tale of Arthas being brought to justice, and the Shattering of Frostmourne. But this time, by one of his own creations: Neave (Death Knight), the spirit of King Terenas, and Highlord Tirion Fordring.

Hear the story from the mind of Arthas, and experience audio and dialogue you may have never heard before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7gjXRqEXA&hd=1

Realm First! Heroic Lich King Solo! Cinema Film Edition - World of Warcraft
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1787636?page=1

(Addons, Soundtrack, Editing Software, and additional cinema movies avalible in the credits)
    Last edited by Neave; 2012-09-16 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I noticed was that you said Realm First. I didn't even realize World First was done yet. Still, gratz. Nice editing for the intro, too.

Gz, hopefully you'll be able to solo it in 25 next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! VERY nice!

I expect to see LK 25 H solod by the end of next expansion, im definitely going to try it out on my own!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

not going to lie...that was one of the best solo videos i have seen in a long time.

grats to you man on a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Skitxx View Post
    not going to lie...that was one of the best solo videos i have seen in a long time.

grats to you man on a job well done.
    thank you

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 04:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    First thing I noticed was that you said Realm First. I didn't even realize World First was done yet. Still, gratz. Nice editing for the intro, too.
    yeah i missed world first by 3 or 4 days roughly world 3rd or 4th now if you exclude a level 90 doing it on MoP beta

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 05:08 AM ----------

updated the links and annotations for quickviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baltazar1999 View Post
    good job idd
    thank you!

Deleted
    Gj but...what's with the many blank screens? You could have put something, anything in there during the voice clips.

Deleted
    Gj, that was amazing <3

Deleted
    yes , awsome job on the vid i loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Gj but...what's with the many blank screens? You could have put something, anything in there during the voice clips.
    i did that because i wanted people to focus on what was being said and not some scenery or something like that

Congratulations for a great sucsess

Quote Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
    yes , awsome job on the vid i loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx1992 View Post
    Congratulations for a great sucsess
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    Gj, that was amazing <3
    thanks x 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know there are people that find their own challenges despite there being little, long as you're having fun. Congrats my good man.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Gz, hopefully you'll be able to solo it in 25 next expansion.
    thats the next goal im working toward. although im not waiting until MoP for it

Deleted
    And next step....wait for MoP, get 90 and kick Ragnaros ass on heroic ?

Quote Originally Posted by badmadz View Post
    And next step....wait for MoP, get 90 and kick Ragnaros ass on heroic ?
    hah, good idea. use gorefiends grasp on the sons or something and ams to drop debuff stacks

Good Job. I just have a bit of constructive criticism about the audio. The intro music was very, very loud. It got to the point where it was warping in my headset. In cut inbetween songs was very obstructive to the overall experience. Perhaps toy around with fading into each song on your next video and see how that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Good Job. I just have a bit of constructive criticism about the audio. The intro music was very, very loud. It got to the point where it was warping in my headset. In cut inbetween songs was very obstructive to the overall experience. Perhaps toy around with fading into each song on your next video and see how that sounds.
    hm perhaps it could be a issue on your end or maybe its my end. i watched it from my phone and it seemed just fine. but ok ill keep that in mind