Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which House would you have been put in at Hogwarts?

I'm pretty sure that the Sorting Hat would put me in Slytherin. I'm not really noble or chivalrous enough for Gryffindor. I'm not hard working, patient, or fair, so there goes Hufflepuff out the window. I do consider myself intelligent, witty, and knowledgable enough for Ravenclaw. But ultimately, I'm ambitious, cunning and definitely resourceful, not to mention slightly ruthless, so Slytherin would definitely be the best fit!

-What House do you think the Sorting Hat would put you in and why?

Gryffindor ----------------------------------------------------------- Hufflepuff

---------------------------------------------

GRYFFINDOR values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry.---------------- HUFFLEPUFF values hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play.

"You might belong in Gryffindor, --------------------------------------- "You might belong in Hufflepuff,
    Where dwell the brave at heart, ------------------------------------------ Where they are just and loyal,
    Their daring, nerve and chivalry ------------------------------------------ Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
    Set Gryffindors apart" ------------------------------------------------ And unafraid of toil."

—The Sorting Hat------------------------------------------------—The Sorting Hat

Ravenclaw ----------------------------------------------------------- Slytherin

---------------------------------------------

RAVENCLAW values intelligence, knowledge, and wit.-------------- SLYTHERIN values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness.

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, ------------------------------------------------- "Or perhaps in Slytherin,
    If you've a ready mind, ------------------------------------------------- You'll make your real friends,
    Where those of wit and learning, --------------------------------------------- Those cunning folk use any means,
    Will always find their kind." -------------------------------------------------- To achieve their ends."

—The Sorting Hat------------------------------------------------—The Sorting Hat
    Last edited by mmoc4695cacc2b; 2012-09-14 at 08:43 PM.

Honestly, given how awesome I am, the sorting hat would probably ask me to be headmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Slytherin, simply put I'm a bit dark.

I'd be Ravenclaw
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Hard to say, but I'd give it a toss up between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Probably hufflepuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravenclaw or Slytherin, prolly Slytherin..

Deleted
    Ravenclaw.

Btw, reading those descriptions I'm once again, as in the past when reading the books, baffled as to why Ron isn't a Huffle and Hermione isn't a Raven. Not that the books would have been better if that was the case, quite the contrary, but it's something that's always tickled my mind.

Probably Ravenclaw. Wouldn't mind Slytherin. But keep me the hell away from those self-righteous Gryffindors.

Slytherin.
    <3
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

truth be told, I don't think I'd get in any of them lol

the hat would end up choosing one for me at ramdom, because I don't have any of those characteristics in me. no bravery, no hard work, no wits and no ambition lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff...or a hybrid house, Huffleclaw

Deleted
    I don't really connect with the Hufflepuff values. Zero patience. I'm kinda intelligent, but I believe I'm more a doer than a thinker, so I'd go with Gryffindor.

Ravenclaw or Slytherin, most likely Ravenclaw.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Looks like Slytherin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked to think I was Gryffindor growing up, but now I would say that is a toss up. I am fairly intelligent and quick witted, but also very manipulative and resourceful.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    hufflepuff
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravenclaw. I'd also be a RL Magical Alchemist. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    either that or slytherin. More words stuck out to me in hufflepuff though
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.