10+ Year Old Account

I need some info regarding Tich (us)

First, I'm really sorry if this post does not belong here, i am unable to post on the official wow forums for "trolling". Around the time i was banded. I was working for my dad, and i literally sat in front of a computer all day, with nothing to do. The wow forums was my only source of enjoyment. If i could take my, "im gay, please don't put any more female races in the game" post back, i totally wold. I did not think about it from other peoples' perspective, and i did not realize how it could come across as sexist. I was only trying to affirm my socially constructed identity in a unique way. As a result of my actions, i have been banned from the wow forums for ever!!! : (

I really want to play horde this season. I have never played horde at max level, and it's just something i want to do. However, the server my main is on, Tichondrius, is/was the best pvp server for alliance, and I'm afraid transferring to horde, will not be as nearly as fun as the alliance side.

Sure, i could go read some numbers on ratios, and population, but i really don't think those numbers can accurately predict the direction the server is going. Just recently, i have read some post on arena junkies talking about transferring to horde on Tich when MOP hits. It looks like a lot of people believe the horde will be better in pvp this xpac. This makes me really happy because i want to play horde, and i want to play on a "good" pvp server, but i don't want to spend the money to server AND faction change.

Here is where you guys come in, i would be much appreciative if you guys could share your thoughts with me, about my dilemma. It would actually be awesome if someone from that server could tell me what they think. Every time i ask this in general, i find out that people are just as curious, and know just about as much as me. I'm hoping that the community can share with me what they have read, seen, heard, about the direction Tich(us) horde is going. Maybe i might even get to here from someone on tich horde, who is in a better position to accurately predict that factions future.

thank you in advanced for any info you guys might provide me. I'm wanting to get one of my toons on that side with in the next hour, i first just need to feel like im making a wise decision. sorry, I'm a broke student and cant afford to be like, "oh well, i will just transfer back"

TLDR: Wanting to transfer my tich ally to tich horde, looking for information that numbers cant provide me. thank you

**if you want to read the post that got me perma banned, i would be happy to share. It is actually quite funny.

Tich has Alliance on it? Last I heard, it was at some ridiculous Horde:Alliance ratio, like 10:1, but that was pre-Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafka View Post
    Tich has Alliance on it? Last I heard, it was at some ridiculous Horde:Alliance ratio, like 10:1, but that was pre-Cata.
    I'm kinda confused by your post!! I am currently playing on tich right now as a gnome priest, and i would say that it has a lot of people. However, i have only played on one other server, and that was agramar. In my opinion that was a pretty low population server compared to Tich. I am wondering if their is another server out their, that makes Tich look like an aggramar. interesting, can someone please shed some light on this : )

Lots of top ally pvpers on Tich are transferring horde for MoP. Vanguards, Reckful, and Sodah to name a few.
    Sig thanks to Eis!

FC: 4570-9037-7577 IGN Michael

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklebear View Post
    Lots of top ally pvpers on Tich are transferring horde for MoP. Vanguards, Reckful, and Sodah to name a few.
    this is kinda affirms the things i have been reading. I wonder what server most people will go to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kmb2603 View Post
    this is kinda affirms the things i have been reading. I wonder what server most people will go to?
    unless you are pushing glad ratings don't xfer, if you are climbing and hit a stalemate because of your partners then think about going to a higher skilled pvp server, regardless if u xfer and have no skill exp or rating you will be afking anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinShake View Post
    unless you are pushing glad ratings don't xfer, if you are climbing and hit a stalemate because of your partners then think about going to a higher skilled pvp server, regardless if u xfer and have no skill exp or rating you will be afking anyway
    Are you telling me not to transfer to horde, or not to transfer to Tich? because i am already on tich, i was not really wanting to transfer servers. In fact, im trying to avoid transferring servers, but i really want to be horde. I guess you could say playing on the ally side of tich for the last 3 seasons, has kinda spoiled me. I really dont want to go from a lively faction, to a significantly less lively faction. That is all. Would it be awesome if the community that made up tich was slowly transferring to the horde? yes, because i am also transferring to the horde. I'm not really even taking rating as consideration for my faction change yet.

but thanks for the good advise : )

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 08:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kmb2603 View Post
    Are you telling me not to transfer to horde, or not to transfer to Tich? because i am already on tich, i was not really wanting to transfer servers. In fact, im trying to avoid transferring servers, but i really want to be horde. I guess you could say playing on the ally side of tich for the last 3 seasons, has kinda spoiled me. I really dont want to go from a lively faction, to a significantly less lively faction. That is all. Would it be awesome if the community that made up tich was slowly transferring to the horde? yes, because i am also transferring to the horde. I'm not really even taking rating as consideration for my faction change yet.

but thanks for the good advise : )

ok, just checked out Kel'thuzad (sp) and that server is pretty dead on the horde side. someone in orgimar also told me that their server was pretty dead.

Tich is not for you

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklebear View Post
    reckful already had changed from human to undead... i think vanguards did the math and found out for a ret, human > belf

sodahs idk