Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Really? People are arguing about how hard it is to catch a druid? There's a reason this was created, and it was created a long time ago. Can't post links though. http : / /catchthatdruid.ytmnd . com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    Really? People are arguing about how hard it is to catch a druid? There's a reason this was created, and it was created a long time ago. Can't post links though. http : / /catchthatdruid.ytmnd . com/
    Mere shapeshifting is nothing compared to the state of ferals atm. I did find that enjoyable to watch tho xD

speaking from a feral point of view:

im not going to trinket wyvern as it breaks on 1 damage. Binding shot will make intimidation DR.

I can shift out of form while cced so scare beast will never land and I will trinket scatter only as it's the longest cc in that chain. Plus if you're coming to scatter me you're going to be in cyclone range.

If you Trinket/BW cyclone then I can just run in and disorient you and if you decide to trinket/bw that I can quite simply turn on you and kill you or at least force you to deterrence and then just run.

Honestly im more worried about locks throwing up their demonic gateway outside above the gys to port to the roof. I havent played at 90 but by the sound of it, it works like locks port for anyone and locks can already port from outside to the roof so allowing any fc to do this would be pretty rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Honestly im more worried about locks throwing up their demonic gateway outside above the gys to port to the roof. I havent played at 90 but by the sound of it, it works like locks port for anyone and locks can already port from outside to the roof so allowing any fc to do this would be pretty rediculous.

they'd have to run in range of it first, the complaint is mainly about ferals being able to break roots and snares at will (while silenced no less), combined with ridiculous movement speed

Meanwhile, the feral ranges his healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    they'd have to run in range of it first, the complaint is mainly about ferals being able to break roots and snares at will (while silenced no less), combined with ridiculous movement speed
    Yea I know what youve been arguing about this whole time but what i'm saying is druid fcs seem a pretty minor problem to tanks being able to take lock ports (if the ability is like I think it is). With a proper setup with 2 or more locks the fc and his healer crew can port from the outside to the roof to the tunnel or whatever combo you want with ease. Literally no way to counter it.

And on the subject of feral tanks and that whole issue, why not just make the druid resto but wearing the feral 4-set so he can be his own healer and fc for when he gets away. Last time I checked resto can break roots and such again as well or am I way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Now I finally know how the games go at 1400!

What happens when people don't backpeddle over the whole map is that the 8v9 will easily turtle - since they don't have any stacks whatsoever because the flag was picked up 20 sec ago (what Illana said). Then my team will send over a stealthed rogue and a fire mage. Feral can't know where the rogue is, so just sap him, spellsteal him clean, cheapshotkidneyringvendettacombustblanketcs. Use whatever cc you feel like on the trinket, can be kidney/vanishcheap/impact/deep/dragon's breath, collect free points.
    so you instantly started at 1500 ?

also rogue mage stuns all share DR, all you need to do is trinket the cheap and barkskin and you're pretty much home free. Combust hardly does any damage anymore and there's no way he'd be able to set up a big one in that short a time frame.

impact no longer exists, deep with be DR and kidney will be even more DR.

If I were to send any 2 classes against a lone druid, it would be warlock/warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    With boot enchant, Feline Swiftness, old pvp movement speed meta gem, and 4 set pvp bonus, my movement speed in Travel Form is 207%. With Stampeding Roar, its almost 300%. With the speed boost, AND stampeding roar, its well over 400% speed bonus.

Tis insane. You can't even catch the ferals.
    Boot enchant doesn't stack with meta gem. While under Stampeding Roar, the 8% from boot enchant/meta is ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    so you instantly started at 1500 ?

also rogue mage stuns all share DR, all you need to do is trinket the cheap and barkskin and you're pretty much home free. Combust hardly does any damage anymore and there's no way he'd be able to set up a big one in that short a time frame.

impact no longer exists, deep with be DR and kidney will be even more DR.

If I were to send any 2 classes against a lone druid, it would be warlock/warrior.
    Actually, fire mages can still do insane damage. Its not in the combustion much anymore, its the instant pyroblasts. I have solo killed FCs many times (including druids)

Ferals are quite slippery yes, but by the team they have outranged me i would have already taken half of his hp and dots/combustion ticking. All thats left now is a teammate to finish him off.

I don't see how it can be argued that a flag carrier should not be able to outrun a mounted player to be honest. That has nothing to do with level 90. This might would be feasible if the druid could be rooted or snared for more than a global but that option is out as well. This just makes having a druid fc mandatory for any min max purposes. Then again, priests are going to be able to drop feathers and locks give their teammates a teleport. A lot of really cool but very likely retarded changes.