10+ Year Old Account

Arrow Weakness - 50% fumble ?

Hello, anyone can clarify how this debuff works? I am interested in it`s use for solo PvE. THank you!

There's certain things you can check the wiki for before you ask a question.

"Endurance regeneration decreased by 50%; 50% of Non Critical hits are glancing blows (50% damage); stacks duration."
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-09-23 at 06:19 AM.

Quite a few skills that cause a condition still tell you exactly what condition does. Just scroll over other skills that cause the same condition or use wiki.

It's quite inconsistent in-game at the moment though.

10+ Year Old Account
    so the advantage in solo pve, like i said, would be that 50% of non-crit hits will hit you for 50% dmg. That is intented, right? What i actually want to know is if this is working.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    so the advantage in solo pve, like i said, would be that 50% of non-crit hits will hit you for 50% dmg. That is intented, right? What i actually want to know is if this is working.
    It's much less effective when taking on world bosses, or even Champion type mobs, as they have reduction to blind and weakness type effects. Against Veterans and "normal" mobs, its' fine.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I consider it to be the most powerful condition in game. Since PvE mobs have very low critical strike chances, it effectively reduces the enemies damage by about 40%. In PvP it's slightly less effective since so many people run around with crit-builds. Still, people will dodge less and deal noticeable less damage in melee...so yes please!