Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    i think everyone hates other peoples kids,
    I agree with this.

They don't creep me out, I just find them annoying as hell, that is all.

Deleted
    Creepy? No.
    Ugly and sometimes even disgusting? Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm cool with not liking babies, but creeping you out? I've never heard that before, but maybe your opinion will change when you get older, idk!

Speaking of creepy, growing people until age 7 is... interesting haha.

It's not strange at all. Many people don't care for babies or even kids. But if it's one of your own, you tend to think differently.

if you think they look weird, want till you have to change one of the nuclear waste diapers!

I've always find baby animals far more cute than human ones. A human baby is... pretty distusting the first 3 months, but after that they'll get cuter.

Deleted
    My sis got a kid, and I'm on the border of litterally hating him. I can't stand babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Another name of difference is Freak. Really, even a racist likes babies of the race he hates. Seriously, this type of people is really really really rare.
    Are you seriously going to tell me i'm a freak for not considering babies adorable? I don't like babies, i don't like the fuss about them, and it annoys me, but this doesn't mean that i don't consider them what they are; small people. I'm not saying babies aren't important or something, i'm simply saying i don't want anything to do with them as i'm not interested in raising one, and i don't find them cute in anyway. So get off your extremely high horse and don't do what i said you shouldn't; bring down other people because they're different.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-09-16 at 12:15 AM.

Not at all. Babies all look like clones to me, if I ever had a child of my own and somehow lost track of him/her in a room full of babies, I hate to say it, but I'd probably take the wrong baby. Besides that, the fact that they frequently shoot bodily fluids out of every orifice makes me keep my distance. :|

Even children scare me, because I remember being a child. They're so careless and oblivious to everything. D:

I like babies - i cannot stand toddlers though >_> Soooooooo annoying.

I never want to carry or even touch tiny babies because I am afraid I'll drop them or squeeze them too hard. Very loud toddlers and little children can really get on my nerves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxxy View Post
    Not at all. Babies all look like clones to me, if I ever had a child of my own and somehow lost track of him/her in a room full of babies, I hate to say it, but I'd probably take the wrong baby. Besides that, the fact that they frequently shoot bodily fluids out of every orifice makes me keep my distance. :|

Even children scare me, because I remember being a child. They're so careless and oblivious to everything. D:
    I doubt you'd lose track of your own child

Trust me. I forget to wash dishes. I forget how to play things on guitar. I forget what day it is. I forget instructions on where to meet my friends. I forget things people just said. I forget things I've just said.

I can forget what a baby looks like. :P

I'm sort of creeped out by them.. mostly because of the spitting up thing.

I don't pick my brother's baby up, but I also get a gag reflex when I see him spit up..
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

I find babies to be like woman. Cute and desirable to have until you live with one, but I don't necessarily find them creepy, everyone has their opinions.

/puts up the flame shield

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a big fan of babies either but I also think that's cause they're not my babies.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I personally can't stand it when people show me baby pictures like I will care.
    I just smile and go, "uh huh," and then think of something to get me out of the situation.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 06:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Another name of difference is Freak. Really, even a racist likes babies of the race he hates. Seriously, this type of people is really really really rare.
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    You don't call someone a freak because they don't like something. Seriously, this is probably the most disgusting post I've ever read.

I don't like babies and I'm not a freak and nor am I 'really really rare'. I just don't like them. It's perfectly normal to not like something.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

10+ Year Old Account
    Only white babies creep me out.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what's even creepier and un-adorable?

Toddlers.

Pretty sure the concept of 'devil' and 'hell' were fist used to describe toddlers and what they put their parents through.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think babies are adorable like most of the rest of the planet, but I don't think they're creepy. That's sort of a weird association.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |