Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Is it weird that babies creep me out?

as the title says is it weird? everyone always tell me babies are so cute and that their adorable blah blah blah but all i see are creepy little old people who cant fend for themselves and look disgusting.

in fact the baby stage is probably what will keep me from ever having a child and i will probably wait for if/when genetic engineering gets advanced enough that when i want a child i can have one grown until like age 7 or something, or ill adopt.

what do you guys think? do you think babies are cute or do you think their weird creepy mini old people like i do?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    i think everyone hates other peoples kids,

Deleted
    Not at all.

I don't really find babies cute.

But I don't find them creepy either.

All I see with a baby is responsibility. RUN!

Deleted
    Some people find those little rat-like dogs cute, people are different. Also, at one time I thought wine tasted disgusting, people change.

Every since watching this at a young age:

nope nope nope nope nope....

Babies and children are terrifying.

LOL. I died.
    sorry
    </3
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

in fact the baby stage is probably what will keep me from ever having a child and i will probably wait for if/when genetic engineering gets advanced enough that when i want a child i can have one grown until like age 7 or something, or ill adopt.
    so genetic engineering your own child in some lab, growing on its on until age 7, where you just go and pick it up wouldn`t be weird? lol.

i think babies are cute, i can`t really understand why someone would be creeped out by a baby because they think they look like "creepy little old people" lmao..

Come on, you can't lie and say my avatar isn't cute. Look at those baby rolls

10+ Year Old Account
    They look weird...puppys and kittens are 1000* cuter :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Once they get past the prune-y purple phase, I am ok with babies. When they are fresh out the vagina, they creep me out.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    so genetic engineering your own child in some lab, growing on its on until age 7, where you just go and pick it up wouldn`t be weird? lol.

i think babies are cute, i can`t really understand why someone would be creeped out by a baby because they think they look like "creepy little old people" lmao..
    well i watch alot of scifi shows so i guess the weirdness of "grown people" and things like that are just "meh ive seen that before" to me
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i think they are cute, that is after they are have been dried and are not caked in blood and whatever else they may be caked in once they pop out.

Deleted
    dunno about scary if thats weird. but not all babies are cute. some are just ugly!
    people often find it rude to say when someone in general speaks of babies as they were ugly.
    i generally love babies! <33

Babies don't care if you think they're ugly!
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-09-15 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute? Sorry ,Dogs and cats do it better.
    Sure they're gonna grow up to be something, but let's be honest when we were babies, not one of us was an angel. Damn Noisy and annoying.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Doesn't seem weird, I have the same feeling to some point, not only do they creep me out - somewhat at least - but they also the annoy the living crap out of me.. can't stand being around people's small kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    I find babies and children adorable. I am 24 and I've known that I've wanted to have kids for the past 10 years (please don't mistake that with "I'm ready to have children"). Some are just parents by nature others aren't it's the way it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    as the title says is it weird? everyone always tell me babies are so cute and that their adorable blah blah blah but all i see are creepy little old people who cant fend for themselves and look disgusting.

what do you guys think? do you think babies are cute or do you think their weird creepy mini old people like i do?

The Curious Case of MMO-Champion.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Once they get past the prune-y purple phase, I am ok with babies. When they are fresh out the vagina, they creep me out.
    This is pretty much my stance >.>
    Kinda scary and gross when they're ... "fresh" >.>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can relate to the OP somehow. While I don't find them creepy or disgusting I totally find them booooring as F. I don't get this shiet when whole families cry like bunch of little girls when someone shows pictures of some newborn. And I'm totally afraid of them... I mean.. I'm afraid i will hurt them drop etc. That's why I don't want to have anything with babies. Will rpolly get away when I will have my totally intedend "oops" moment xD

BTW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpWB_ZiFy-Q

Couldn't ressist.
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand