Poll: Would you buy the Sharko skin (assuming it's made by Riot at their standards)?

Thread: Shaco Skin Idea

Shaco Skin Idea

Ladies and gentlemen, i present you .... "drum roll" ..... Sharko!

It's basically Shaco in a Shark costume and the daggers are shark teeth

ps. not good in photoshop.
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2012-09-15 at 06:51 PM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's the most brilliant idea since the internet... Oh wait.

It would be hilarious if they did it, you know since Shaco is chaos it would make sense to give him a skin that is complete nonsense.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I thought of Warwick with Manatee as his costume, lol. But, no I don't think I would want to see Shaco with a shark outfit...

10+ Year Old Account
    kinda, it's a bit retarded, but I laughed when I thought of it so.... yeah, ok
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

i would but im also waiting for a joker like shaco skin.
    purple suit, white face, red grin.

would fit in with the cryo brand=mr freeze
    aug singed=bane
    mundo=solomon grundy
    akali=catwoman.

wating for more marvel 'tribute' skins/champs

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Mad Hatter skin, and I prefer it.
    Sorry!

But I would spend more RP on buying a Joker themed Shaco skin.
    Laughing gas from the boxes, or something.
    Oh it would be magical!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I don't play Soraka, but if they make any other skin any time soon she has got to get one, her skins are by far the worst in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soraka is getting a remake sometime.
    But I think Twisted Fate is coming first, he will be getting a skin rework within 2 months.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I'm still waiting for Yorick "I like turtles" skin...

Deleted
    Mmmh. I'unno. Would I buy it? No. Is it a fun little niche idea? Yeah kinda.

I'd rather see a new line of Spec Ops skins for champs like Katarina, Corki and Jayce tbh.

Shaco is already a Joker how giving him THE Joker skin would be any different than now. Just recolours.. Me idea is better

I basically came with the name first.......then added skin to it lol. But i guess it made sense to be complete nonsense cos he is Shaco!
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Shaco is already a Joker how giving him THE Joker skin would be any different than now.
    he actually looks more like a crossdressing harley quinn cosplayer who is extremely happy with himself.

im talking about a full on joker skin.
    purple pinstriped suit with bowtie and either the trenchcoat and hat or no coat and green hair. his weapons would be simple knives. his jack in the box would explode with a surprise noise like party fiddle ult. his deceive would have a different laugh than the regular one. when he throws shiv there would be a 'kapow' like thing on his target on contact. and riot would get all of my monies if they would get mark hamill to voice the skins voice. it wouldnt even have to be called 'joker' and have batman quotes and shit, i just wanna hear him laughing constantly as hes stabbing away.

Would be improved by lasers...

Maybe you could design a whole rage of fish-themed heroes with your skills?

Twisted Skate?
    Cod-Maw
    Gangplankton?
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-09-17 at 03:16 AM.

i find that most of the people that play shaco on NA servers are literally the dregs of humanity. so with that said, the next shaco skin i want to see is him permanently invisible. that way i can just pretend those people don't exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    i find that most of the people that play shaco on NA servers are literally the dregs of humanity. so with that said, the next shaco skin i want to see is him permanently invisible. that way i can just pretend those people don't exist.
    I am truely ashamed of how hard that sassy comment made me chuckle..