Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    it's only 1 CP, so u end up with 4 , and how the fuck u gonna have a buffed 5cp rip??!
    this 2p set bonus is bullshit, indeed it's force to use a DoC talent which makes rotation more complecated and add GCD in it of using Healing touch and watching fucking proc loosing focus on otheres main abilities
    I want to be Revange! included instead it was so awesome during 4.3
    I can see other people have already corrected you but i feel you need a deeper understanding of feral so ill go that bit further for you.

When i use PS with 3 CP up i jump to 4 correct? So now i have 4 CP and TWO charges of DoC, i refresh rake so i now have 5 cp and ONE charge of DoC, I then apply a 5CP rip.

And that my good friend is how you play feral.

its almost like magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Yeah same. It's quite wierd comparing this tier's set bonus (lolboring) with the new one. It seems they made nearly every class' set bonus interesting. Then again I am not sure if I like to depend that much on my set bonus because the dps upgrade will be insane. I mean... we'll allways have every single rip buffed with DoC.
    I am going to say it right now but this likely seems a bit OP. Did they not try to remove burst damage from pvp? Why would they make us able to relyably crit with spells then?
    This will make Tiger's Fury so much more stronger that is for sure. Getting a DoC rip powered with Tiger's fury will not be that wierd anymore either.
    Let's just hope they don't load our tier full of useless stats. I'm looking at you haste...

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
    the hard crit cap is 35% for FB with the 4p T15. 25% base against bleeding target + 40% leaves us at 65% crit chanse with 4p TF. Resulting in 35% crit left over. I have no issues reaching this amount in raids as of now.
    It would actually be 38% due to crit suppression, and calling it a hard cap is very misleading because you're definitely not going to have the buff up for every single FB, and even if you did crit would still continue to benefit your other abilities.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Let's just hope they don't load our tier full of useless stats. I'm looking at you haste...
    Don't tell me about it, Elegon Chest, Elit ring... Tier shoulders... What can you do about it?

I'm confused as to why many people do not think DoC will be favoured, given that more combo points = more finishers, which = more up time on DoC buffed attacks. Could someone put me right?

Edit: this is with regard to the tier set bonus on the ptr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    I'm confused as to why many people do not think DoC will be favoured, given that more combo points = more finishers, which = more up time on DoC buffed attacks. Could someone put me right?

Edit: this is with regard to the tier set bonus on the ptr.
    Also more Finnishers=more energy regen from SotF.

I really like both our tier bonuses, more so then the ones we have now. I think they might have made the tier set reflect what most of the community is using and buffed it.

I do have one question. With the 4pc would it devalue crit a bit? Making our stat priority with the 4pc (for DOC) Haste> Crit instead of Crit>Haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    If you are at 3 cp before using your PS proc, you are relying on a crit to get you to 5 cp. With the 2p if you are at 3 cp, you consume your PS which brings you to 4 cp. Pop TF, then use rake which now puts you at 5 cp (with or w/o a crit) and then you still have your 1 charge left for a DoC buffed Rip!
    this need a big luck, for what I was trying it now it was like 1 out 10 I got crit to get 2 point, maybe with next 2 and 4 piece set would be more as TF give crit, but still too complicated anyway
    I want HoF buff to give more passive stats to bring it on pair with new DoC
    I call it bullshit, coz I don't want to use another more complicated rotation which I getting forced into , and watching more procs, which need new animation for sure to be more spottable without additional addons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    I really like both our tier bonuses, more so then the ones we have now. I think they might have made the tier set reflect what most of the community is using and buffed it.

I do have one question. With the 4pc would it devalue crit a bit? Making our stat priority with the 4pc (for DOC) Haste> Crit instead of Crit>Haste?
    Not sure about this but I can't see haste been that useful with us in t15. Crit will most likely be less then useful but remember, the 4pc doesn't effect rip/rake/thrash, so you still want crit to make sure you get crit bleeds, and since the majority of our damage is bleeds, I still see crit been useful in t15.

10+ Year Old Account
    this need a big luck, for what I was trying it now it was like 1 out 10 I got crit to get 2 point, maybe with next 2 and 4 piece set would be more as TF give crit, but still too complicated anyway
    I call it bullshit, coz I don't want to use another more complicated rotation which I getting forced into , and watching more procs, which need new animation for sure to be more spottable without additional addons
    I'm a bit confused by your english.

If you are only critting 1 in 10, that is a 10% chance, which is extremely low! In order to make the DoC rotation more flawless, you need to be patient and wait for energy to regen to roughly 80 before using Savage Roar. This will allow more than enough time to get 3 shreds off before PS falling, which even with the crappiest luck will put you at 3 combo points.

Deleted
    Getting 3 cp in the 7 sec you have on PS has nothing to do with luck. Just pool some energy before using the finisher.

This change will remove much of the clunkyness of DoC, however it will make it a lot easier to execute as well.

You hardly even have to pool.

Assuming 5% melee haste from gear and 35% raid buffed crit (something you could probably achieve this tier with the right gear, so it's not unreasonable at all):

If it's a 5 point finisher you get 20 energy from the SotF return, and you get 73.5 energy over the course of the PS buff from your energy regeneration.

If you get a single Omen of Clarity or Primal Fury proc you're guaranteed to make it even if you pool 0 energy. The chance of getting at least 1 primal fury proc is 72.54%. In the 7 second window that you have to get to 3 cp, you would execute a minimum of 8 autoattacks, which puts your chance of proccing at least 1 Omen of Clarity at 27.86%.

So if you combine those two things you have a 80.19% chance of being 100% guaranteed to be able to reach 3 combo points in the 7 second window of the PS, and in the 20% chance that you get neither a PF or a OoC proc you only need 11.5 (or 26.5 with Shred) energy to reach 3 CP regardless.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-01-12 at 05:57 AM.

Deleted
    this need a big luck
    What you don't seem to understand is that when you use the PS proc with Healing Touch with the set bonus you get an extra combo point so it would be retard safe to hit every finisher with 1 charge of DoC from the 3rd combo point.
    Just speculating but lining up Nature's Swiftness with Tiger's Fury so you will have all the attacks with 40% extra crit charged with DoC as well is a nice rule to have for NS because mostly it is keept usable for the moment things go wrong. I'm very exited about the new bonuses :-)

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Not sure about this but I can't see haste been that useful with us in t15. Crit will most likely be less then useful but remember, the 4pc doesn't effect rip/rake/thrash, so you still want crit to make sure you get crit bleeds, and since the majority of our damage is bleeds, I still see crit been useful in t15.
    I think when we hit a soft cap of FB crit will drop in value however time will tell i'm not super experienced with Simulationcraft programs like rewriting the script or adding gear that i do not currently have imported from the armory i leave that to Aggixx and i'm sure when the time comes we'll all know what's best :-)
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-01-12 at 09:33 AM.

Hey everyone! Looking for some help - I recently tried to go for hit and expertise caps using wowreforge (changing drop down boxes to "exactly to") and hit optimize but when I went to reforge in game using reforgerade it puts me over hit and exp caps. The issue (from my pov) seemed to be wowreforge wasn't taking into account that I've upgraded Spear of Xuen and Anji's Keepsake as well as not having a few enchants in the database. After noticing this I tried to manually adjust stats on those 2 items, but I'm not sure if I did so correct because it put me over both caps again. I also tried using amr (and slapped myself for doing so) however even when hit and exp caps are forced and edited stat weights, amr tells me to use straight hit and mastery gems. Below is my armory, any help/advice is greatly appreciated. Have a good weekend .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ainox/advanced
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-01-13 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

WoWReforge is a very robust tool for reforging but at the moment it doesn't support item upgrades. If you want to use it to reforge with a character that has upgraded items you have to click on the name of each item that is upgraded and manually change the stats of the item, which is a pain in the ass.

If you don't want to bother with that I would recommend giving ReforgeLite a shot.

Thanks aggixx, worked awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

I also had this issue when it came to trying to reforge to hit/exp caps. All I did was set both stats to exactly 2550 and then reforge in game using what it said I should do. This left me at say 102 points over Exp cap and say 43 over hit cap due to it not counting for item upgrades.

All I did then was simply set the caps then to exactly (2550-102) Exp and (2550 - 43) Hit.

This got me out then - if it was possible in my gear of course without gimping mastery - to exactly capped.

I got the Heroic legs from stone guard yesterday and I'm wondering if I should change out my current tier legs for them and loose the 4p or change them out and equip an old LFR Shoulder tier piece that I have lying around in my bank so I still can benefit from the the 4p.

I'm not really sure if it would be a DPS gain or loss.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iseau/advanced

Once you get 4p it's unlikely you'll want to break it. If you pick up another 1 or 2 heroic pieces and still have no heroic tier then I would start looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Once you get 4p it's unlikely you'll want to break it. If you pick up another 1 or 2 heroic pieces and still have no heroic tier then I would start looking into it.
    Alright, thanks for the fast reply.