Deleted
    Quick question. looking for a estimate.

druid 1 using HC Rune and HC haromms
    druid 2 using HC Aoc and HC haromms

What would be a rough estimate of difference in dps? Ive been running Tot Hc for weeks now and having no luck with rune so i guess i have to settle for HC aoc and haromms. ty lads.

Depends on gear, druid 2 would do more DPS if both druids had really terrible gear and had somehow managed to acquire 574 trinkets. Anyways, here's those trinkets on my druid (see the trinkets line on the bottom).

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Aggixx's picture is incorrect because of rune-reforge.
    My simulations were between -1k to +10k, I think -1k is simcraft bug, idk.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-02 at 12:34 AM.

Hmm you're right, I must've reforged back by accident, I had it correct at one point. Here's the fixed results:

It's not really much different, the non-rune profile only picked up about 2k.

-- deleted --
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-02 at 01:19 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    The first one i saw with it was Fragnance from Method and that was quite a while ago.
    Made by old apex members of mine to me, just passed them on creds to Tador & Malm <Apex> <3

Deleted
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse 25 HC. What are your guys opinions on Hotw vs DoC for this fight? for ferals stuck on belt duty? im up there with an enhance, rogue, dk and hunter if that helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was on belt duty, I went with HotW. You just don't have enough finishers in that time span to make DoC really worth it.

I prefer DoC. I don't normally have a problem putting up a DoC'd Rip early on, especially with 4p. I really think the difference is minimal. I also think blink is really good for skipping one of the laser walls, or getting past fire or whatever on main platform. I'm pretty sure treants are the obvious choice over SotF, since you can have all 3 charges for every belt run. Symbiosis on either a rogue or warlock helps a lot with the belt DPS. I personally feel like soul swap gives a higher potential DPS increase when the kill target is not first one on the belt, but with redirect you can always bring 5 combo points from the boss so you can get a rip up asap, so I prefer that one.

Don't use treants, unless you've figured out something I haven't (or Blizzard fixed them). They more or less don't work on the belt -- they don't melee and rarely even cast their initial rake.

Also, I don't use soul swap or redirect. Redirect isn't very useful because it's already trivial to get 5 combo points with tiger's fury, and if you use redirect, you just end up wasting its combo points so that you can still get TF on your rip. Soul swap is problematic because, due to the downtime, your trinkets and cape are pretty likely to proc on the first thing you attack -- so you really don't want to be triggering them early.
    Last edited by Aseyhe; 2014-01-10 at 01:47 AM.

To each his own I guess. I found both spells, especially redirect, to increase my DPS by a substantial amount.

I actually tend to use NV on siegecrafter since it is up for every other belt and our hunters doing belts fulltime needed heals. Wound up lining up just fine with the belts they needed heals on.

For symbiosis I generally take bubble since ranged loooovvee to drop fire on the lock portals right before one of my belts and 2 stacks is basically death but bubble can clear it. I actually havent used soul swap or redirect on any fight this tier.

I used DoC & Divine Shield as well, never at any point did I think that Redirect or Soul Swap would boost my belt damage. Most of the time you can use your leftover CP on Siegecrafter to get a roar that covers most or all of the belt which is a DPS gain by itself, and you also get the DoC buff and the ability to use the PS to mitigate the fire DoT which makes it trivial to live through (rarely need to use a CD).

Divine Shield I didn't find extraordinarily useful but it's great for running across the platform during electromagnet or if something goes horribly wrong. I only got 2 stacks once of all our pulls, at least that I can remember, and it wasn't an huge issue living through without bubble (used everything else, and it was overkill).
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-01-11 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted
    nice guide!

Here is Fragnance Opener:
    1. healing touch
    2. pot
    3. stealth
    4. fury
    5. roar
    6. ravage
    7. every cooldown
    8. rip
    9. healing touch
    10. rake
    11. thrash
    12. shred spam
    13. roar
    14. shred spam
    15. healing touch
    16. ferocious bite
    17. rake
    18. mangle spam
    19. healing touch
    20. wait till buffed rip goes down
    21. rip exactly at the end of first rip
    OhhhPee.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-12 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Here is Fragnance Opener:
    1. healing touch
    2. pot
    3. stealth
    4. fury
    5. roar
    6. ravage
    7. every cooldown
    8. rip
    9. healing touch
    10. rake
    11. thrash
    12. shred spam
    13. roar
    14. shred spam
    15. healing touch
    16. ferocious bite
    17. rake
    18. mangle spam
    19. healing touch
    20. wait till buffed rip goes down
    21. rip exactly at the end of first rip
    OhhhPee.
    Only for for RPPM double trinket, specially with TED, and haromm's but I think it ends up being the same for haromms. If someone is wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    haromm's but I think it ends up being the same for haromms. If someone is wondering.
    Same in the sense that it's DPS neutral if it works, however it's a huge pain in the ass and things can go wrong so you really shouldn't use it without TED.

Also from fragnance's juggernaut 600k dps log.
    He applied his last rip at 17 stacks of TED, RoRO, pot, DoC,Tiger's Fury. This rip lasted for 130 seconds.
    It ticked for 436842 non-crit = 218k non-crit dps = 327k crit dps.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-12 at 09:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Also from fragnance's juggernaut 600k dps log.
    He applied his last rip at 17 stacks of TED, RoRO, pot, DoC,Tiger's Fury. This rip lasted for 130 seconds.
    It ticked for 436842 non-crit = 218k non-crit dps = 327k crit dps.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Priceless! haha