Page 46 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thanks for the replies guys, that soul reaper addon is perfect, only took a few seconds to edit too FB too.

Code:
    if event == 'UNIT_HEALTH' then
    		if unit ~= 'target' then return end
    		local health, maxHealth = UnitHealth('target'), UnitHealthMax('target')
    		if health > 0 and health / maxHealth <= .25 then
    			mSR_Glow('Ferocious Bite')
    		else
    			mSR_Dim('Ferocious Bite')
    		end
    	else
    		if UnitExists('target') and UnitCanAttack('player', 'target') then
    			self:RegisterEvent('UNIT_HEALTH')
    			self:GetScript('OnEvent')(self, 'UNIT_HEALTH', 'target')
    		else
    			mSR_Dim('Ferocious Bite')
    			self:UnregisterEvent('UNIT_HEALTH')
    		end

Credit too : http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oulReaper.html

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, that soul reaper addon is perfect, only took a few seconds to edit too FB too.

snip
    Would you mind posting your entire lua file in here? This sounds like an awesome addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    Would you mind posting your entire lua file in here? This sounds like an awesome addon.
    http://pastebin.com/rRUBGiD6

Any idea why this won't work on elvui?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Any idea why this won't work on elvui?
    Nope, I just copied the one from Soul reapers addon and changed the HP and skill used, check his tickets, but from what I see is it only works with default UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    DroodFocus.
    Every feral should be using droodfocus.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    That's the impression I was under. Oh well...? Especially with DoC, procs, TF, etc., there's no way it's NOT more efficient than anything else.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    I never liked to it. Way to many options. I use class timers, and a few other addons to track energy and combos. Prefer my addons to just work, hate having to spend hours configuring them.

I never liked to it. Way to many options. I use class timers, and a few other addons to track energy and combos. Prefer my addons to just work, hate having to spend hours configuring them.
    I just turned everything off except the abilities (rip, rake, sr, thrash, fb, etc.) bar and use my Unit Frame for energy and NCB for combo.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

More efficient than Ovale scripts?

Deleted
    Droodfocus is amazing. The only reason I do not use it, is because it wasn't updated in the beginning of mop. So I basically "recreated" it with weak auras. I did not bother going back, as that might happen again :P Either way I find weakauras easier to configurate and customize.
    But yes... a feral needs some kind of showing bleeds/ff/sr/ht. Showing proc uptimes and strenght of bleeds compared to the ones you have up is important as well if you want to maximise.

Why? There are plenty of options outside of droodfocus . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Was looking at Dought from Midwinter and he is pretty much all gemmed crit. Can anyone explain why?

He plays guardian now =P

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    derp saw him as feral so i was like uhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Dysheki View Post
    Why? There are plenty of options outside of droodfocus . . . .
    bad kitty = all i need, maybe some needtoknow/tellmewhen for DoC

Deleted
    I have a query regarding an addon (sorry cant remember which one it was and ive tried to look for it again) the addon had a small traffic light style icon that showed if a current Rip should be over written or not (Green was yes, amber was similiar numbers and red was no). This then has got me thinking about a blue post in Cata for the feral 2piece bonus which alowed FB to renew Rip at 60% and Blizzard I'm sure said it wouldnt over write a stronger Rip until it expires, is this the mechanic of Rip now?

I dont have a clue about the mechanics of how the damage is worked out and to be honest I'm not inclined that way but it does make me think about if ferals need to be far more careful in over writting the Rip or not, does this also effect Rake? ive also not seen any comments on this or I missed them. Can anyone shed some light on this and if it is something to look out for suggest a simple addon that watches it.

Stephen

DroodFocus has a feature that works similarly to what you describe, although I don't think that's the addon you're thinking of.

Pre-MoP you were incapable of overwriting a stronger Rip with a weaker Rip ("A more powerful spell is already active" or something like that), but they fixed/removed that behavior in MoP and you can now refresh Rake and Rip at any time.

Other than that I'm not really sure what your question is.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Was looking at Dought from Midwinter and he is pretty much all gemmed crit. Can anyone explain why?
    I've been demoted to tank - a monk tank. The druid's just there as backup for a.) multiple raids on normal and b.) in case guardians are super good at a fight this tier (lol, yeah right.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    I've been demoted to tank - a monk tank. The druid's just there as backup for a.) multiple raids on normal and b.) in case guardians are super good at a fight this tier (lol, yeah right.)

you will be missed brother. gz on getting durumu btw. PS you should stream kitty cat scratch meow meow or the punch monk.