Page 51 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Awesome! I already use Weak Auras to track all my bleeds. Gonna build the snapshot code in there somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayelynn1121 View Post
    See, Paloro, comments like this just leave me scratching my head. I'm not calling you a liar, but RNG aside, how are you pulling 25kish more dps using DoC over HotW? My damage isn't lower with DoC, it's about the same as HotW, which from what I gather means I'm not doing it right.

I review my logs as well as other ferals all the time and I'm not seeing a difference in rake/rip damage, DoC percentage (usually 30-40% depending, for me) etc, as others from DoC. Is the gap between DoC and HotW smaller than people claim (less than 3k at best) or am I just bad? Currently I have a ilvl of 512, does it get better with gear?
    It's not all HotW vs DoC, but when I switch I see ~5% dps increase using DoC. The rest of it is made up from not having to focus on interrupting and being in a better position to switch targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    To speak toward the DoC vs HotW thing, I was on int duty for HC Council last night doing roughly 138k as HotW until we pulled someone else in then I went back to DoC and shot up to averaging 165k. Keep in mind that Council is a very heavy target switching fight.
    2 Эйблтулав Council of Elders 25H (West) 176784
    hello. HoTW style.

15+ Year Old Account
    HOTW is for the real pro's
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

after all this HotW being good talk. i decided to try it again and found it much more difficult to go from DoC to HotW. i know the rotation is simpler but the timing of all seems way off. i mean i cant line up a proc/TF with 5cp rip to save my life

Quote Originally Posted by Stratogod View Post
    after all this HotW being good talk. i decided to try it again and found it much more difficult to go from DoC to HotW. i know the rotation is simpler but the timing of all seems way off. i mean i cant line up a proc/TF with 5cp rip to save my life
    RNG is RNG, plus I think once you're used to something, it's hard to automatically adjust to something else, even if it's easier.

I think now, RPPM items have a bigger impact than talents themselves. In one instance on Jin'rokh, HotW trumped DoC for me, but I had a 33% uptime on Renataki's compared to the 19% I had using DoC.

Personally, I don't like the swings RPPM items can have on your dps, but I guess it is what it is. I haven't gotten a Rune yet, but I can only imagine what that trinket can do to your dps. Average on one fight to OMGWTF on another lol...

Hello, just got legendary meta gem, it does around 100k+- crit dmg to dummy (flask, 250food, motw, without any other buffs), and around 6,0% overall dmg and 4,666 dps , real ppm seems accurate

Deleted
    Got some really great gear there man... How dose Talisman of Bloodlust cope whit Rune of Re-Origination?

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Got some really great gear there man... How dose Talisman of Bloodlust cope whit Rune of Re-Origination?
    When i have 4+ stacks of frenzy(talisman proc) i have haste as highest stat (which is really bad on reorigination proc) but at 3 stacks it gives around 140% increase to bleed dmg if i remember correctly so if you par your doc and others proc with tigers fury, you can see pretty insane bleed ticks. But talisman proc drops really quickly so getting 5 stacks is really rare so this trinket is not that good, you have to get rid of haste gear

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    As for the rip question I'd advice you to take a look at fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4446And you can easely monitor how big the damage difference is and judge from there.
    Hi! Why don't use Droodfocus simply ?
    Maybe i'm mistaking, and droodfocus isn't viable anymore.But on fluidruid it seems to be okay.

Sry for my english

The bleed weak auras are much more precise and comprehensive than the DroodFocus dot power indicators. You could use whichever you prefer but it's hard to dispute that, in terms of the information it provides, a display that calculates the exact damage done by your bleeds is inferior to one that simply binarily shows the presence of three buffs.

Leafkiller's Ovale script actually does the same thing internally, but the option to display the number isn't the prettiest.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    The bleed weak auras are much more precise and comprehensive than the DroodFocus dot power indicators. You could use whichever you prefer but it's hard to dispute that, in terms of the information it provides, a display that calculates the exact damage done by your bleeds is inferior to one that simply binarily shows the presence of three buffs.

Leafkiller's Ovale script actually does the same thing internally, but the option to display the number isn't the prettiest.
    This, this and this basically :-)

so jinrokh last night, (im starting to love that dude). made my trinkets proc at 30% (renetakis and RoR) and i was in puddle so gave a nice dps boost for the last phase!

got right up there with the rogues in the top on 10man heroic jinrokh! i guess its nice to be able to atleast get close to rogues. even if its just on a gimmick fight...
    worldoflogs.com/reports/2kj8eddmmea606mu/sum/damageDone/?s=3&e=285

anyone got any tips on horridon hc for ferals? its fucking painfull for me when i get the pink dude in the end and have to moonfire it. going out of form and in again cause FF isnt enough
    we only just got to phase 2 and horridon alone, i wish FF didnt have cd for ferals : (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post

DroodFocus has had ratios for rake, thrash and rip since 5.1. Comparing them with the above mentioned WeakAuras, I found that they basically showed the exact same ratios.

Deleted
    I found that they basically showed the exact same ratios.
    This is great and was expected
    DroodFocus has had ratios for rake, thrash and rip since 5.1.
    I knew they had the Red Grey Green dots.. i never knew about any nummbers shown (If that is what you mean).

I've just preffered Weak Auras because there is so much freedom within that addon and you can do so much with it and when you are used with the addon it's really user friendly. But if u look at the time spent on my WeakAuras and the fact that to much freedom can be bad because you basiaclly never will get happy with the result then yes DroodFocus could be the "best" addon of choice (Never said it wasn't either because it's all down to each individual gamer)

Edit: Fail quote

Deleted
    I do mean numbers. You can choose the text option under Icons > Dots Power config in options to have it show ratios. I do use WeakAuras for many other things but I like DroodFocus for timers and ratios.

Ah, fair enough! Didn't know that was implemented. Then use whatever the hell you want then!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyh View Post
    so jinrokh last night, (im starting to love that dude). made my trinkets proc at 30% (renetakis and RoR) and i was in puddle so gave a nice dps boost for the last phase!

got right up there with the rogues in the top on 10man heroic jinrokh! i guess its nice to be able to atleast get close to rogues. even if its just on a gimmick fight...
    worldoflogs.com/reports/2kj8eddmmea606mu/sum/damageDone/?s=3&e=285

anyone got any tips on horridon hc for ferals? its fucking painfull for me when i get the pink dude in the end and have to moonfire it. going out of form and in again cause FF isnt enough
    we only just got to phase 2 and horridon alone, i wish FF didnt have cd for ferals : (
    Hello mate : ) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e=5136#Croente our yesterdays Horridon, multidotting, also if you have time to switch on boss, put some bleeds on him too (especially after first door) and im handling those spirits with typhoon (1st) and then
    ursol vortex (it knocks him two times) and then ignoring it and just running around boss , http://www.twitch.tv/lecroente live stream record from yesterday so you can look on it

Quote Originally Posted by Croente View Post
    Hello mate : ) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e=5136#Croente our yesterdays Horridon, multidotting, also if you have time to switch on boss, put some bleeds on him too (especially after first door) and im handling those spirits with typhoon (1st) and then
    ursol vortex (it knocks him two times) and then ignoring it and just running around boss , http://www.twitch.tv/lecroente live stream record from yesterday so you can look on it
    thank you this was exactly what i needed! its dam hard to find feral PoV heroic raiding. your stream is laggin quite a bit for me tho
    prandur still in BD btw ? (old drakthul player on my priest quybin back then) miss alot of CZ friends from there!

From front page datamined changes:

Savage Roar Finishing move that increases physical damage done by 30% 40%. Only effective in Cat Form. Lasts longer per combo point: 1 point : 18 seconds 2 points: 24 seconds 3 points: 30 seconds 4 points: 36 seconds 5 points: 42 seconds Druid - Feral Spec. 25 Energy. 100 yd range. Instant.
    Keep in mind that PTR builds can and will change and this is not the same as an official patch note.

All I can say is... thank fucking god